thinkThin Divine Bars German Chocolate Coconut uploaded by Noelia v.

BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin® Divine German Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Smart decadence.
6g protein.
10g sugar.
8g fiber.
GF.
12-42g.

Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Seriously I've never had any other better kind than this kind!!! It's my absolute favorite
Joanna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the perfect after gym snack. I love the variety they have and i like how it tastes.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love the think thin brand! This is the perfect snack to have to curb your appetite and eliminate your sweet tooth. This is the perfect item to always keep in your house that you don't feel guilt about.
Capreesa P.
Roseville, CA
These bars are so yummy. Great for satisfying your sweet tooth without the guilt
Shira m.
buffalo, ny
Favorite flavor! I love these bars they are high in protein and fill you up! I usually buy them on Amazon prime
cindy m.
Los Angeles, CA
These are soooo gooood my mouth is literally watering right know i lovvvvve
Kinsley R.
These are absolutely delicious. I love thr taste of these. They're mouth watering.
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
They did not skimp on the flavor with these. Delicious mid day pick me up. I feel like I'm eating a candy bar without the guilt.
Jasmine A.
These are wonderful ! If you need a quick snack or have a chocolate craving I would recommend this .. No guilt and it's made with great ingredients
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The name divine should say it all. They truly are sinfully good and the coconut is an added bonus!
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the taste of these?
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I need to try these!!! Where can I buy them?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
These look amazing wjere can I get some
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Are this bars taste good? Where can i find them?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these bars just low calories bars or are they bars that people usually eat before they work out?