thinkThin Divine Bars German Chocolate Coconut uploaded by Noelia v.

BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin® Divine German Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Smart decadence.
6g protein.
10g sugar.
8g fiber.
GF.
12-42g.

Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
Great tasting and guilt free bars! Perfect for those who are looking to find a healthier substitution for those other sugar filled without any protein bars.
Jasmine A.
These are wonderful ! If you need a quick snack or have a chocolate craving I would recommend this .. No guilt and it's made with great ingredients
Heather  D.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Totally yummy.. I love that even though I'm eating something good for me it taste soo decadent. The coconut and chocolate is a great combo.
Dianna O.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good. Love how they don't taste like some other nutrition bars. There are coupons for these sometimes. Really recommend.
Crystal S.
West Monroe, LA
My favorite so far is the chunky peanut butter. These are convenient and frequently make up my breakfast of choice on work mornings.
Bethany E.
Red Bank , NJ
These bars are delicious, I use them for when I want to indulge, instead of eating some thing that I will regret and make me sick
Keely D.
Gilbert, AZ
They did not skimp on the flavor with these. Delicious mid day pick me up. I feel like I'm eating a candy bar without the guilt.
Amanda L.
Lincoln, NE
I think thinkthin bars are a lot better than other products on the market, they aren't dry and they are full of flavor.
Iliana U.
They're not my favorite but they are great when it comes to proteins. I take them everywhere and help me with cravings
Caitlin M.
They taste good but I'm not really sure how weight loss conciois they are. Sounds like a branding thing really
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the taste of these?
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I need to try these!!! Where can I buy them?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
These look amazing wjere can I get some
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Are this bars taste good? Where can i find them?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these bars just low calories bars or are they bars that people usually eat before they work out?