thinkThin Divine Bars German Chocolate Coconut uploaded by Noelia v.

BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin® Divine German Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Smart decadence.
6g protein.
10g sugar.
8g fiber.
GF.
12-42g.

Arlin G.
Not my favorite when it comes to protein bars. Their taste is really bad, or at lease not for my expectation... I would definitely give it another try, maybe try a different flavor this time.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like think thin bars l. My favorite feature is that many of them are low in sugar at least compared to their competitors. The low sugar doesn't effect taste so they are still a really yummy pick me up. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
These bars and delicious!! They are perfect for a post workout snack or a quick breakfast on the go. They are filling and satisfying. Even great for when you are craving something sweet but don't want to get off track from your healthy choices.
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
I really like the Think Thin bars! They are more filing than some of the larger protein bats or there and taste pretty good as well. I do have to say they can be a little dry, but I usually eat them as a snack with a little water.
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
These bars aren't bad, but I'm not sure they are any better than any of the other similar bars out there. I will say, though, that they are quite filling, which is good.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love the think thin brand! This is the perfect snack to have to curb your appetite and eliminate your sweet tooth. This is the perfect item to always keep in your house that you don't feel guilt about.
Bekah H.
These think thin bars are really tasty! The caramel is my favorite! The only thing I would watch out for is If you eat too much of it in one sitting you could have to use the restroom!
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
These are delicious and it helps keep me away from the high calorie chocolate bar cravings that I get. It helps that I love coconut and so it makes it that much better. I would recommend these to anyone.
Charmaine J.
These chocolate bars are actually good. A co-worker gave me one and i have been eating them ever since. These bars surprise me i would recommend them to anyone.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are really tasty. I'm a fan of think thin products and like a variety of their bars. I will occasionally eat one for breakfast since I'm always on the go!
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the taste of these?
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I need to try these!!! Where can I buy them?
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
These look amazing wjere can I get some
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Are this bars taste good? Where can i find them?
Chelsea C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these bars just low calories bars or are they bars that people usually eat before they work out?