BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin® Divine Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars.
Smart decadence, 6g protein, 10g sugar, 8g fiber.
GF.
12-42g.

• "They taste good and they get the job done." in 1 review
  • "this is a really good product really tasty too!" in 1 review
Courtney B.
Think Thin bars are great for sugar cravings because the chocolate ones really do taste like dessert. I also like the texture on the inside which is a lot like the nougat in a candy bar like a Mars Bar. They also have a good amount of protein to keep me running with even energy for hours. However, I save these for when I'm really craving chocolate because they have a lot of artificial ingredients.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
So far I've enjoyed all of the Think Thin products I've tried. They taste good and they get the job done. I always a fan of anything chocolate and coconut flavored, so these are very nice! Very helpful snacks!
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Works great as a snack and it actually tastes super nice. Realy affordable and will definitely help anyone get through the day. Definitely worth a try. Effective.
Conetha R.
SONORA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These suckers are actually really tasty! I carry some in my purse for a quick snack and also keep a couple in my desk! They keep my satisfied until my next meal and are much better than junk food.
Karley L.
Jacksonville, AR
I'm typically not a huge coconut fan, but I like these. They have a great flavor. I usually bring them to class with me for a quick snack.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I can eat any thinkthin bar they are so tasty. This assortment is a bit sweeter with less focus on protein fiber intake & more on taste.
Cassie H.
These are amazing!! I love this product they taste fabulous!! They are Soo Good! You won't be disappointed if you try them!
Tyreese S.
Carol Stream, IL
Not a fan of these at all. Yes the product is affordable and has a wide range of flavors it's just not tasty in my opinion.
Allie K.
Redding, CT
I love how it has high protein and fiber plus lower sugar than other brands of energy/protein bars. Also, tastes amazing!
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
If you love chocolate and coconut, you'll love this bar!! Great tasting and you'll love it during the day for a snack!
Alyssa Z.
Is there any gluten free kind?
Katelyn V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Are these any good? Are they worth the money?
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA
How healthy is this? Can anyone post the nutrition facts? Please :)
kelly g.