thinkThin Dark Chocolate High Protein Bar uploaded by Amiirah N.

BY THINKTHIN

Deliciously Natural Nutrition 0G Sugar 20G Protein Gluten Free Managing Your Weight Never Tasted So Good Delivering 20G Protein With 0G Sugar, Thinkthin&Reg; Protein Bars Are The Ideal Food On The Go For An Active Weight Management Lifestyle.&Nbsp; Delicious And Satisfying, Thinkthin&Reg; Protein Bars Provide Energy Without The Punishing Side Effects Of Sugar And Gluten. Available In Seven Delicious Flavors. Think Nutritious Think Delicious Thinkthin&Reg; The Thinkthin&Reg; Line Of Nutrition Bars Was Created For People Like Me, People Who Think About What They Eat.&Nbsp; As A Busy Working Mom Committed To Managing My Weight*, I Wanted A Truly Delicious Nutrition Bar.&Nbsp; All Our Products Follow Three Key Nutritional Principles:&Nbsp; No To Low Sugar (0-4G Per Bar), High Protein And Gluten Free.&Nbsp; Combined, These Principles Make Our Bars An Ideal Fit For Your Healthy Weight-Management Lifestyle. To Your Vitality, Lizanne , Ceo *Along With A Healthy Diet And Exercise Certified Kosher Regular Dairy By Kehilla Kosher (10) 60G Bars&Nbsp;~&Nbsp;Net Wt:&Nbsp; 21 Oz (1Lb 5 Oz) 600G 866-98Think Made In Usa

Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Think Thin is my FAVORITE protein bar brand. I was always having to choose between low sugar content or something that was healthier that tasted chalky. I love the chocolate and chocolate caramel the best. A ton of protein, NO sugar, and great taste--couldn't ask for more!
Mally B.
I absolutely love these bars. I haven't tried a Think Thin bar that I didn't like. They are a little bit on the dry end, so have a cup of water to drink with it! They really are stacked full of protein so you really stay full from them. Sometimes I even have a hard time getting all the way through them!

The price point can be a little bit on the high side, but I find that if you buy a package full verses bar by bar, you get a better price!
Brittany M.
I do not like these at all. I'll give 3 stars because I wouldn't assume that most people feel the way that I do about this product. It might be that I just cannot stand the taste of the dark chocolate flavor in this bar. I don't mind dark chocolate, but for this bar it was terrible to me. Also, careful eating too many because they can upset your tummy and make you have to run to the restroom!
Cory K.
Awesome and delicious health protein bar! I love the taste, sometimes bars can be gross, and it can be quite a challenge to find a good one. It was a decent price, I got it on sale. The ingredients are good - and no sugar!! I would recommend this to friends. Great taste, high in protein and low sugar!
Eleanor W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I am in love with these bars. They are the perfect health bar because it contains no sugar and a high amount of protein. Not only is it good for you, they taste delicious. These bars are perfect after a workout, or when you are on the run and need a snack.
Lauren K.
I love the Think Thin protein bars. I like that they are loaded with protein, taste delicious and don't have fake sugar in them. They are also affordable and found almost everywhere.
C C.
I really like these bars. The taste is great and it is filling. The protein content is high and sugars are low. I typically eat a half of one at a time and save the other half for later or the next day. I like to always have these bars on hand in case I am very busy and need a healthy snack. The price is a little high ($1.40) for one bar but I typically try to buy them in bulk when on sale at the grocery store.
Nicole P.
Tigard, OR
So most of the health bars I taste end up being medicinal in nature, but not this brand. I love how you can taste the chocolate and you aren't overwhelmed with this fake sweet taste. It's a good texture and also just enough. I tend to buy this in Whole Foods or Safeway! Also try the peanut butter kind too. This is my go to health bar.
Anna H.
OMG Think Thin Protein Bars are so good no matter what flavor but the Dark Chocolate Bar is beyond good its so awesome you forget your eating protein and that it is actually good for you! It isn't chalky and it TASTES LIKE CHOCOLATE!!
Erin B.
University Park, PA
Based on the nutrition facts, this is one of the best bars health wise. Not necessarily low in calories (no bars truly are) but, its high in protein and low in sugar. As far as the taste, its not my favorite. To me its bland but it fills me up and is great after workouts!
Marissa R.
Fort Collins, CO
Where can you find these? I've been looking for a protein bar that's gluten free for awhile now!!
Spencer M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I have been looking for a new snack to carry on the go. I've heard that these are good for that. would you recommend think bars or another brand??
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Does anyone recommend any other flavors of this? Chocolate is pretty much always now fail, but I've been burned by other brands more exotic flavors tasting really artificial.
Sierra F.
Hamburg, PA
I have been reading the reviews and this bar looks delicious! My worry is cost, are they worth the money? I am really short on spending money but I want to try a good snack.
giovanna k.
It is milk protein or rice protein?

back