BY THINKTHIN

Deliciously Natural Nutrition 70% Less Sugar than Fruit & Nut Bars!* 10g Protein 4g Fiber Gluten Free The lower sugar nut bar* Perfectly made for the health nut in all of us, thinkThin® Crunch delivers peanuts, almonds and cashews in one tasty bar.  With 70% less sugar than leading fruit and nut bars, our delicious thinkThin® bars are a good source of fiber, gluten free and made with 10g of protein to keep you satisfied. Available in four delicious flavors. think Nutritious think Delicious thinkThin® The thinkThin® line of nutrition bars was created for people like me, people who think about what they eat.  As a busy working mom committed to managing my weight**, I wanted a truly delicious nutrition bar.  All our products follow three key nutritional principles:  no to low sugar , high protein and gluten fre see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste good and they get the job done." in 1 review
  • "Great snack right after the gym or to have in your bag for a plane or car ride." in 1 review
  • "I did feel like they gave me an extra boost of energy though and helped me make it through a tough workout!" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Seattle, WA
I've tried a few of the ThinkThin bars lately when shopping at Trader Joes. They are a very good option for snacks between meals when looking to manage your caloric/sugar intake. The flavor and texture are good. They have a variety of flavors and they are small enough to throw in your purse.

They are usually 20-40% more expensive than other "bars" on the market so it makes it difficult for me to chose them over others.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
So far I've enjoyed all of the Think Thin products I've tried. They taste good and they get the job done. The chocolate and nut flavor is very good. Very helpful snacks!
Sandra O.
Two Rivers, WI
These bars are perfect for on the go or when running late in the morning to take along for breakfast. Very tasty, filling and no guilt from enjoying one of them!!
Claire C.
Milton, GA
Foodie Expert
I thought these tasted okay but weren't snazing. I did feel like they gave me an extra boost of energy though and helped me make it through a tough workout!
Magali C.
Perris, CA
When i bought these bars i expected them to be delicious especially for the price i was paying . omg when i tried these they were so good & they're really healthy so thats a plus .
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
These are super yummy and high in protein. Great snack right after the gym or to have in your bag for a plane or car ride.
Meghan H.
Langhorne, PA
I love love love chocolate nut combos. To have a treat that is indulgent but isn't crazy on the calories is awesome. Great to bring on the go.
Rebecca K.
Towson, MD
Love this product and brand. The bars make a great snack in between meals and after the gym!