BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Creamy Peanut Butter bar is packed with the delicious combination of creamy peanut butter and luscious milk chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
thinkThin Creamy Peanut Butter High Protein Bar is hands down my favorite protein bar! It has a candy bar-like texture & taste which is AWESOME in a protein bar as most of them taste like straight protein. 🤢

I am very picky when it comes to choosing protein bars because of the over whelming protein taste they tend to have, however, thinkThin protein bars don’t have that super strong protein taste! They actually taste super delicious!

thinkThin bars are low in calories, have ZERO sugar, and are gluten free! They also have 20g of protein per bar which is exactly what I look for.

I 10/10 HIGHLY recommend thinkThin Peanut Butter High Protein Bar!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I love these protein bars. The chocolate actually tastes good and the peanut butter doesn’t have that powdery taste to it. They don’t have any sugar in them which is amazing and they have 20 grams of protein. I love taking them with me for breakfast on the go or a mid afternoon snack.
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
This protein bar definitely fills you up and has great flavor. It doesn’t have a gritty texture or an over the top protein powder flavor. Only negative Is the ingredients aren’t the cleanest
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
Oh my these are amazingly good. I've tried so many protein bars, and found this one on sale at Amazon Pantry so decided to give it a try. Now I'm reordering a bunch of different flavors of Think Thin. Perfect for my busy lifestyle and delicious after a workout. Good stuff!
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
I eat a very low sugar diet and I have been craving something sweet. I was at my local Walgreens and saw this protein bar. 0 g of added sugar. I thought that it was actually pretty good. It didn’t have a weird aftertaste like most protein bars I eat. I would definitely say this again I actually thought three because they were three for five dollars
Kristen H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Tastiest protein bar I've ever had! While it's 230 calories it had the creamiest peanut butter inside a thin layer of chocolate!! The perfect fulfilling snack that was just 1.25 a bar at my local co-op!
Natalie T.
Palmetto, FL
Love these bars!!! They are low on sugar which is a huge plus. I eat one after my workout and they are very filling. The flavor is great as well. Good for on the go snacking
Victoria H.
I bought a package of this at Sams looking for bulk size of protein bars all of them that they offered were just filled with extra stuff nothing natural with less ingredients !! But then this one I tried it it's so good! Like it taste like almost a candy peanut butter bar!! It doesn't taste like those other proteins bars that look tastes but have a like a small side or "tar" flavor. I really like this one! It's pretty pricey but I only eat this one after my leg day so it's a great postworkout snack and doesn't have you starving for when you do have your postworkout meal! I love how it's a little soft and fluffy inside makes it chewy!!
Emily H.
I love these protein bars! They are very filling when I’m hungry for a snack! It helps me not snack all night! I eat at least one of these a day! They are great! I would highly recommend these bars to others!
Melynda W.
McChord AFB, WA
These are my treat! They are middle of the price range far as bars go and keep me from buying a candy bar. While I don't feel guilty about eating them they are a treat.
Taylor S.
Tulare, CA
Do these get people constipated?
Victoria H.
Where do you guys usually buy these at???
Desirae P.
Baltimore, MD
No they do not.
C C.
What is your favorite think thin bar flavor?