thinkThin Cookies & Creme High Protein Bar uploaded by Melissa P.

BY THINKTHIN

Cookies And Cream Is A Delicious Blend Of Creamy Milk Flavor And Chocolaty Cookie Bite.

Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Casein, Calcium Caseinate), Coating (Maltitol, Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor), Glycerin, Maltitol, Water, Ground Peanuts, Alkalized Cocoa, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Rice Flour, Salt), Cocoa Soy Crisp (Soy Protein Isolate, Alkalized Cocoa, Tapioca Starch), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Chocolate, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Buy on Walmart*
Ariana T.
Lynnfield , MA
I really like these bars for optimal protein when on the go! The consistency is a lot better than many other protein bars out there. I'd love to try more flavors!
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
I can´t tell you how much easier my life got after I discovered them. I always have a bag in my purse or gym bag for the little cravings inbetween. They fill me up and I´m good to go for a little longer.
I love the taste from them and I even prefer to eat them before I grab a muffin or a cookie.
Stephanie  F.
Great for an afternoon snack-especially when you're on a low carb diet and trying to keep your sweet tooth unwraps! They are a little dry but pretty tasty. I have them in regular rotation in my desk drawer and in my glove box for a "stuck in traffic" snack.
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
In terms of protein supplement bars, think thin is usually my go to! I love their products & they taste great too! This product is great for those counting calories & craving something sweet.
Anna B.
Perfect size bar for a quick snack on the run. Taste is great! I highly recommend these bars if you are looking for a tasty, portable snack or emergency food product.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Omg love love these!its such a great craving snack!it doesn't make you feel guilty if you cheat on your diet!!plus dark chocolate is a lot healtheir!!
Jonathan  S.
Centreville, VA
These are great tasting low calorie bars that are perfect for those on the go constantly. The flavor is pretty good for a low calorie snack bar!
Sophia C.
These are very very filling protein bars, but they are very sweet. This flavor wasn't my favorite as it had a slight chemical taste.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
I'm a huge fan of Think Thin! This bar is great! It keeps your chocolate cravings at bay and is completely satisfying. Love it!
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
These bars are great chocolate snacks for when you have a craving. The dark chocolate and toffee nut are my favorite flavors.
Carly L.
Where can I buy these ???
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Are they satisfying? or do they leave you still hungry? I would really like to know because I am seriously thinking about trying them!
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
These look pretty good where can I buy
Zofia M.
I have had a bunch of bars by the same product line and thought they tasted great. Does the cookies and cream actually taste good? Also, do you find these more of a snack or meal?