thinkThin Coconut Chocolate Mixed Nuts Crunch Bars uploaded by Amber M.

BY THINKTHIN

thinkThin® Crunch Coconut Chocolate Mixed Nuts.
Wholesome abundance.

• "They taste good and they get the job done." in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am reviewing the protein and superfruit coconut almond bar (I could not find it on here) it's not my fasvorite protein bar by Think Thin. It has somewhat of a weird aftertaste, but then again everything that contains coconut is like that! I think I will stick to their thinkThin Protein & Superfruit Lemon Cranberry Chia from now on because those ones taste amazing!
Sara B.
I absolutely loved these bars. Perfect pre workout snack to give me energy during a long day. The ingredients are so good and taste delicious as well. I love these ones because of the crunch too! Something different than their bars that I'm used to.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the coconut chocolate think thins they are delicious and healthy snack for you I keep one at my desk when I get a craving and eat one before the gym they are great and I will purchase again in the fy
Jamie Rose S.
I've only tried thinkThin brand bars one time and I discovered them while I was out shopping at Whole foods. I actually was pleasantly surprised by how good they tasted as it was my first time trying a protein bar. I loved the flavor as well because I'm obsessed with the combination of coconut and chocolate. I definitely recommend giving these bars a try!
Stacey O.
It's not easy to find a semi-healthy protein bar, but this one fit most of my expectations. First, it's tastes good and isn't overly sweet or have that soy protein aftertaste. The fat, sodium and sugar are average. Plus - and this is sometimes hard to find, it fills me up! I can have one for a quick breakfast and be full until lunchtime. Give it a try!
Brittany M.
Fort Myers, FL
Amazing taste and gluten free. Not super expensive if bought in bulk. Can be chewy and tough at times, but again great taste. Can find at publix, kroger, walmart, etc. If you are into energy bars, but you need the GF option, this is a great alternative!
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
DELICIOUS!
Seriously, these are the bomb! i love low calorie treats - so this is one of my go-tos. like all "healthy treats', it's a bit on the expensive side but overall they are great! Highly recommend for those that just NEED a salty/sweet fix!
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Out of all of the bars from this company this is my favorite. It kind of reminds me of a souped up almond Joy. I actually prefer this over it. They are small but they are packed with a lot of goodness inside of them highly recommend them for a good snack when you're craving chocolate.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
This is my favorite little pick me up I love how convenient they are to just throw in the diaper bag or purse for a quick snack on the go so you don't be tempted to go for something less healthy. I highly recommend this to anybody who is on the go often needs to avoid Temptation
Lindsay C.
I am so obsessed with these protein bars. They taste amazing, almost as if you were eating a candy bar so you don't even notice it's actually good for you. Just a good snack to have if you're craving something sweet but don't want to give up your good diet.
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
How do these bars taste? Are there lots of nuts?
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How good do these taste??
Kait A.
What is there best flavor?
Alyssia F.
Kansas City, MO
How is the flavor for this?
Shelby G.
Avondale, AZ
I love the brownie crunch bars, are these ones just as tasty? I'd love to try them out.