BY THINKTHIN

Every Bite Of Our Chunky Peanut Butter Bar Is Chock Full Of Wholesome Roasted Peanuts Covered In Delicious Milk Chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Glycerin, Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Maltitol, Peanuts, Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch), Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

• Looking for a protein bar that's both tasty AND actually ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elise Y.
Westlake, OH
I love these! I eat a Think Thin bar every day for breakfast. I used to eat SlimFast bars every day for breakfast, but gave these a try and switched completely. They keep me full through my noon workout, and I think they taste great. I've tried several flavors, but the chunky peanut butter is my favorite.
Kathryn D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great product, pretty big bar for the price, but I just can't get over the after taste! Filled with protein decent carb, suger is lower than other brands. I grab it as a school snack during the day but that after taste has me sometimes wandering for another ThinkThin product.
Madison C.
New Hyde Park, NY
These bars are delicious and jammed-packed with protein. Whenever I’m craving a chocolate bar I have one of these. One thing I love is that they don’t have a chalky consistency like other protein bars. Totally recommend!
Rachel L.
Northville, MI
I love these bars. I keep a box in my pantry to busy mornings when I can't make breakfast. They taste great (especially with some cold milk!) and they aren't full of sweeteners. They're slightly expensive but worth it in my opinion. I definitely recommend them!
Adrian C.
Waxhaw, NC
Crunchy peanut butter and chocolate is a winning combo! While in my other protein bar reviews, I explain that I enjoy a savory flavor, this one caters to my PB and chocolate cravings. Twenty grams of protein in one bar is a huge win for a vegetarian struggle to get that needed protein in daily.
Rosa N.
I love this protein bars and every flavor is delicious. Make sure to check every flavor price, because it may vary every week. This are quite tasty, they are sugar free and cheaper then most other bars, a definitely great alternative to quest.
Kassandra K.
Fairfax, VT
This has become my all time favorite protein bar. It takes amazing as compared to some brands that have a chalky taste or even a weird consistency. It's like a treat every morning. I love that it has a high amount of protein as well as it's hard to find a good tasting protein bar that has a higher amount of protein.
Lindsay F.
These are great protein bars! I love that they are gluten free, they taste great, and really do satisfy my hunger. They are a little pricey, but most protein bars are. I go through a box a week I love them so much!
Ciera G.
Dallas, GA
Think thin bars are delicious! They have several different flavors. The chunky peanut butter is my favorite. The bar is filling and easy to digest. Gluten Free and 0g of sugar! You can't beat that. I typically purchase my at Kroger. Less then $2 a bar. Worth the money !
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
This are just wonderful.. I got them at walmart and they are a bit pricey but they taste so good it's worth it. I carry one around with me in my handbag for quick and yummy on the go snak, It beats grabbing one of those candy bars they tempt you with in the check out lane. If you want a good protein bar give the #ThinkThin" ones a go.
Valerie S.
East Meadow, NY
Looking for a protein bar that's both tasty AND actually healthy! So many bars seem to be loaded with unnecessary sugars and carbs. How does this bar compare? Also-- does it leave you felling full longer?