thinkThin Chocolate Fudge High Protein Bar uploaded by Brandee S.

BY THINKTHIN

Every Bite Of Our Chocolate Fudge Bar Is Packed With The Rich, Indulgent Flavor Of Creamy, Decadent Fudge.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Maltitol, Glycerin, Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Salt), Almonds, Water, Alkalized Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Lecithin, Chocolate, Sea Salt.

Contains: Tree Nuts (Almond), Milk, And Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Other Tree Nuts, Peanut And Egg.

Susanne G.
They are amazing no protein or chalky taste or after taste make my cravings for chocolate go away! Amazing protein wish carbs were less but it satisfies me. Macros aren’t that bad. Definitely makes me very thirsty will only eat all if I’m going through chocolate withdrawals
Piper H.
Orange, CA
I've tried a lot of protein/energy bars, and this is by far my favorite! The macros are great - 20g of protein in each bar! I take one of these bars with me to school and work every day and it's perfect for that energy boost that I so often need. The chocolate fudge is my favorite flavor - it tastes like a candy bar! I'd highly recommend to anyone looking for a quality pick-me-up in your day, whether you work full time or need a quick fix for your gym bag.
Brandee S.
Nice chocolatey flavor, and filling. It's mildly chalky but I don't mind it. Packed with 20g of protein and zero sugars, it cures my sweet tooth.
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love thinkThin bars. It tastes great and it's healthy! It is great for on the go. I highly recommend!!!
Terri D.
Gansevoort, NY
I love thinkThin bars. I always carry these in my bag for a healthy Snack attack.
Huiying C.
Tastes great while providing sufficient protein for post or pre workouts. They are one of the cheapest brands too which is awesome.