BY THINKTHIN

Thinkthin Chocolate Strawberry Bars Are Filled With The Mouthwatering Flavor Of Strawberries Drenched In Chocolate. With 20 Grams Of Protein And Zero Grams Of Sugar, This Tasty Bar Is Entirely Gluten Free.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Glycerin, Maltitol, Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Soy Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch), Sunflower Oil, Ground Peanuts, Water, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Almonds, Sea Salt, Citric Acid.

Contains: Tree Nuts (Almond), Milk, Peanut, And Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Other Tree Nuts, And Egg.

Amy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought this at Duane Reade in the checkout line as an impulse.  Ive liked every other brand of think thin I've tried, but this one tasted medicinal.  I would not buy it again, but I will continue to buy other flavors of the brand like smores.
Leighann H.
Austin, TX
I like to keep a bar in my work bag to tide me over between meals. I usually go for Luna, Cliff, or Kind. The Think Thin brand is newer to me, but I really enjoy their Smores one.
The Chocolate Covered Strawberry was crash and burn, though. I took a bite and it was kind of bitter and the consistency was odd. I tried to let my family take it, but no one liked it. My brother said it was like eating chalk.
Chelsie F.
Lahaina, HI
You may or may not know this but the ThinkThin High Protein Bar Chocolate Covered Strawberry are actually a great snack for on the go ;)
Rachel A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The flavor is good but the texture is a little thick and gummy for my liking.

Amazon