thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie

by thinkThin

This rich, intense and chewy almond brownie is a must for discerning chocolate lovers. Decadence without guilt.

Does it actually taste like brownie? It sounds good.
Do they taste good? Where can I find these?
I've been eating Luna bars for a snack, but am looking for something new. Do these have a bad aftertaste?
Start your review of thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie!
How would you rate this product?
Brandon , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I bought these for my mom and aunt and they both love them. They are great you should try them !
Rochester, MI
I love think thin bars! This is a really great flavor too. Perfect way to get your protein on ;)
Plainville, MA
I love these! I get them on sale and they're so good. They are thick and chewy but not too dry.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie uploaded by Alicia H.
Its a healthy treat with a little bit of a crunch @Influenster #thinkthin #brownie #150calories
Great meal replacement. Good ingredients and good nutrition. They don't taste to bad either.
Columbus, OH
The Think Thin bars are just okay. They do help curb my hunger but the taste is just so-so.
Hudson, OH
So delicious! I thought I was eating a candy bar. Fills you up, too. My new go-to snack.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've had these and they taste good, my problem is I think the sugar count is still high.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This tasted okay more chewy than I would like and not that strong of a chocolate flavor.
These are great for an afternoon workday snack! They taste great and are low calorie