thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie

by thinkThin

This rich, intense and chewy almond brownie is a must for discerning chocolate lovers. Decadence without guilt.

Does it actually taste like brownie? It sounds good.
Do they taste good? Where can I find these?
I've been eating Luna bars for a snack, but am looking for something new. Do these have a bad aftertaste?
Start your review of thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie!
How would you rate this product?
Ellettsville, IN
So not trying to oversell this but these are the best thing ever!!! Love the flavor and low calories for good protein. I have one before every workout.
Too high in sugar and not enough protein...over all it tastes good but if you're looking for a good protein source for workouts, look elsewhere
San Antonio, TX
These are really tasty protein bars! They fill me up and have good nutrition. They aren't my favorite bars but I do buy them once in awhile.
Petal, MS
These are really good tasting. They just have too many carbs. But I do love them. They don't have that waxy taste that most diet product do
Rosamond , CA
Love the taste, good amount of protein and carb conscious. Really I think this was created totally to fulfill a woman's nutritional needs
W Springfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I know so many people who love these. They taste great and have great stuff in them. Great for grab and go or for a quick snack.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are great when you want a sweet treat or a small snack to get you through. Satisfies my cravings & I feel good doing it!
Kennesaw, GA
Think Thin bars in Chocolate Almond Brownie is absolutely delicious. It's very filling, so it's great as a snack between meals.
Fort wayne, IN
they were not so tasty. to me anyways they were not it was disappointing to me. i did not think they were going to be so bad
Crofton, MD
I love this brand and this product!! Best of everything!! Great taste, high protein but most of all...LOW SUGAR! Thank you!