thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie

by thinkThin

This rich, intense and chewy almond brownie is a must for discerning chocolate lovers. Decadence without guilt.

Does it actually taste like brownie? It sounds good.
Do they taste good? Where can I find these?
I've been eating Luna bars for a snack, but am looking for something new. Do these have a bad aftertaste?
Start your review of thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie!
How would you rate this product?
Canonsburg , PA
I love the thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie High Protein Bars because they are really high in protein but not that high in calories. They are the perfect snack that will help fill you up for awhile so you are not left starving. They are the perfect size to carry with you throughout the day.
Richardson, TX
thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie uploaded by Katherine C.
I highly recommend this Think Thin Chocolate Almond Brownie bar!!! Was pleasantly surprised to find this bar moist, chewy, flavorful and filling. Love the high fiber, high protein and low calories of this bar. This has become my go to snack when I am craving a treat. Try it and you will love it like I do!
Santa Ana, CA
These bar are great really high in protein but not as high in the calorie section. they are easy to carry. They fill you up and don't have to snacking on junk food. They keep you full and they are perfect for when you are in a hurry and on the go.
Orlando, FL
Like Jessa wrote, it is a great way to feel like you indulging but minus the calories and artificial ingredients. I enjoy these as a meal replacement with a low-fat yogurt. Sometimes the price is not too economical but the quality makes up for it.
Bar Harbor, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the first flavor of Think Thin bars that I'm not crazy about. The almond flavor tasted really artificial, almost like almond extract.. and to me that kid of tastes like cherry medicine. I'd bypass this flavor and go for another kind.
Oakland, CA
Loved these bites! Good small portions and perfect for on your desk at work. I imagined the bites to be really chalky but it wasn't -- tastes REALLY good for a protein bar/product. Would definitely recommend trying. I am not a fan of salted caramel so I bought this one.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOVE these. I am diabetic and the other day I felt as if I needed something to help get me through until lunch. I was out and about and seen these at CVS. so I grabbed 3. the creamy peanut butter (2) and the salted Carmel. they are DELISH..... And high in protein. try them out, I know you won't be disappointed.
UT
I love all of the Think Thin bars. They are perfect on the go for those crazy mornings. I love how rich the taste is and that they curb those sweet tooth moments. I highly recommend these over any other protein bar.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious and also really good marcos! Low in sugar (5g), low in fat, and no cholesterol! I have think thin bars twice a week for school snacks! They are a bit pricey but worth it for on the go and healthy lunch. These taste so crunchy, dense in chocolate and overall make you feel full.
Spring Lake, NC
I really like the thinkThin bars because they have the best nutrition when comparing to other bars. They have very high protein, but lower carbs/fats than most other protein bars. The only negative is they are higher priced than the majority of protein bars.