BY THINKTHIN

This rich, intense and chewy almond brownie is a must for discerning chocolate lovers. Decadence without guilt.

Buy on Walmart*
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got this protein bar as a free friday download with Marianos. It is only 150 calories so I had a couple bites after my lunch because I needed something sweet.

It is delicious! It tastes like desert with crunch almonds as well. It is not as sweet as milk chocolate, which I like, I like dark chocolate better. I will definitely be grabbing up a box of these!

These are perfect for after work when I need something small before heading to the gym! I would definitely recommend these!
Michelle D.
Staten Island, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious and also really good marcos! Low in sugar (5g), low in fat, and no cholesterol! I have think thin bars twice a week for school snacks! They are a bit pricey but worth it for on the go and healthy lunch. These taste so crunchy, dense in chocolate and overall make you feel full.
Katie N.
These bars are great! I used to work in the OR and barely had time to eat. I would take these and eat them between cases. They are not only tasty but kept me full. They are low in fat and sugar and high in protein. I always kept them stocked in my locker!
Echo A.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Soo delicious and packed with good stuff! I am always looking for additional protein sources and this one is delightful. Opt for one of these next time you are snacky.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
These little bites are so good and they are good for you also if you're trying to get your protein intake. They aren't too overbearing with the chocolate plus they are gluten free for those like me who have an intolerance to gluten. I would recommend this product as a go to snack because it's really good and it can be eaten by anyone with any type of health goals.
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Discovered this at a Trader Joe's! This bar is really yummy, not like other protein bars I've tried before. I feel like I'm actually indulging myself into a dessert that I'm going to regret right after eating it, but instead, I'm indulging myself without having to face the high calories since this is only 150 calories! This is also perfect to have in my purse or backpack when I'm needing a small pick-me-up snack on the go!
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
I love the thinkThin Chocolate Almond Brownie High Protein Bars because they are really high in protein but not that high in calories. They are the perfect snack that will help fill you up for awhile so you are not left starving. They are the perfect size to carry with you throughout the day.
Katherine C.
Richardson, TX
I highly recommend this Think Thin Chocolate Almond Brownie bar!!! Was pleasantly surprised to find this bar moist, chewy, flavorful and filling. Love the high fiber, high protein and low calories of this bar. This has become my go to snack when I am craving a treat. Try it and you will love it like I do!
Lucero V.
Santa Ana, CA
These bar are great really high in protein but not as high in the calorie section. they are easy to carry. They fill you up and don't have to snacking on junk food. They keep you full and they are perfect for when you are in a hurry and on the go.
Georgina P.
Orlando, FL
Like Jessa wrote, it is a great way to feel like you indulging but minus the calories and artificial ingredients. I enjoy these as a meal replacement with a low-fat yogurt. Sometimes the price is not too economical but the quality makes up for it.
Klaurini ch V.
Are they too sweet?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Has anyone had an issue with these giving them an upset stomach?
Kati J.
Fenton, MI
I've been eating Luna bars for a snack, but am looking for something new. Do these have a bad aftertaste?
Victoria H.
Do they taste good? Where can I find these?
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Does it actually taste like brownie? It sounds good.