thinkThin Caramel Fudge High Protein Bars uploaded by Tara C.

BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Caramel Fudge bar is filled with rich caramel flavor and warm notes of toffee covered in delicious milk chocolate.

Ingredients: Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate), Maltitol, Glycerin, Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Buy on Amazon
Alexis C.
Aurora, IL
I love these thinkThin High Protein Bars and the caramel fudge flavor is absolutely delicious. They're just sweet enough and quite chewy which I really love. They're very reasonably priced and easily can be found at my local Target or any grocery store!
Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
These are extremely tasty. I’m obsessed with the thickness and the texture. The only thing I didn’t like was the price for a whole box. I would get them again but only as a special treat.
Tara C.
All workout long I'm dreaming of the prize... My Caramel Fudge Think Thin protein bar! I love all the Think Thin bars, but this one is my go-to bar, because of the candy-like flavor! It tastes too delicious to be a protein bar, but with 20 grams of protein and 0 grams of sugar, this is my favorite protein bar for when I'm on the go or working out!
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
I'm always on the search for a good high protein low sugar bar to keep in my bag for on the go. These are very good and they're reasonably priced. I enjoy this flavor as well as the other think thin flavors. My only qualm is that I feel like so many protein bars, they can sometimes have an after taste.
Jackie B.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I am definitely a fan of these bars. Very thick, definitely need to drink some water with it. I had one of these bars as a snack to hold me over to dinner last night. It was a great bar to throw in my pocket and eat. Plus, it's really tasty!!!!
Erika M.
Not a fan of these because at first bite they taste good but by the second time I tried one they were very fake tasting and I realized they reminded me of cardboard
Becca R.
Washington, DC
I love having one of these bars after the gym for a great source of protein. They are easy to take with me, and taste pretty good too! This is my favorite flavor and I think it has the best texture too.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
These are great and an excellence source of fiber! I love having them whenever I do not have time to make something to eat.
Hannah B.
Mill Valley, CA
Not a huge fan because they lack flavor and are relatively small as a portion and not worth the calories.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Is not the best bar, but if you are hungry it can save you. Is not that bad. And is very high in protein
Marie P.
Waco, TX
Are these bars any good? I don't think I have ever seen them before.
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Are these good? where can I buy them?
Jessalyn L.
What does this bar taste like?
Christina M.
Wilson, NC
Are there other flavors???