BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Pink F.
Its my fav go to protien bar. Its pricey. Sometimes i can taste the alcohol sugar more in one bar over others. Maybe its the store and how its being stored.
Amy B.
Tampa
These bars are great. I like all of them. They have ingredients you can read. I have bought these many times. I like trying all the different flavors. They are also inexpensive. I would recommend these.
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
This bar is my favorite high protein bar I’ve ever tried! It’s gluten free and reminds me of actually eating a brownie. I usually go through a box a week since it’s a great way to get in my protein everyday.
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I received this product is a freebie for me local grocery store. It was delicious and it was very filling and satisfying. I would consider purchasing this product on a regular basis as a protein bar
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are amazing! It is so hard to find protein bars that aren’t loaded with sugar. These taste delicious, have 0g of sugar and are low GI. Definitely would recommend
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite protein bar. It’s pretty good in calories, and great in protein. Love the flavor.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
Finding a protein bar that is good for and also tastes good is sometimes a challenge.  This is my new favorite bar and so far the brownie crunch flavor is winning.  It has 20g of protein, but is not huge and feels like a sweet treat.  It has a crispy texture and which is a nice switch up from the other super dense bars that I have tried.
Alexandra M.
Hornell, NY
One of the better protein bars I've had.. fair price for a protein bar, low sugar and high protein. Great for protein in a hurry. Also lower calories than a lot of protein bars.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have to follow a high protein diet and it is a struggle to find protein bars with a reasonable amount of protein that don't taste like you are chewing dirt.  These have 20g of protein and taste great, they feel like more of a sweet treat for me, which makes it much easier to reach my goals.  I love this flavor and my husband gets a peanut butter flavor flavor in a variety box, works great for both of us.
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
these are my favorite bars- no sugar and they're gluten free! super yummy (just like a real brownie), and filling