BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite protein bar. It’s pretty good in calories, and great in protein. Love the flavor.
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite flavor! These have 20g of protein. They are not too chewy like many other protein bars. I love eating these for a snack.
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite ThinkThin flavor! I eat these sometimes for breakfast or after a workout if I don't have my usual protein shake. Tastes like dessert!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have to follow a high protein diet and it is a struggle to find protein bars with a reasonable amount of protein that don't taste like you are chewing dirt.  These have 20g of protein and taste great, they feel like more of a sweet treat for me, which makes it much easier to reach my goals.  I love this flavor and my husband gets a peanut butter flavor flavor in a variety box, works great for both of us.
Melissa  B.
BY FAR THE GREATEST PROTEIN BAR EVER. NOT ONLY DOES I HAVE A LOT OF PROTEIN, IT DOESN'T HAVE TOO MUCH JUNK OR SUGARS. ALSO, THEY TASTE SO GREAT YOU FORGET YOU'RE EATING A PROTEIN BAR. AMAZING.
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
This bar caught my eye as I was paying at my local Trader Joe's. Resulted in me going back to buy more! These bars are perfect to have on hand for that "in case of emergency" or if I'm just craving something sweet to eat! They're healthy and yummy! Gives me that energy boost I need when I'm in need of a snack!
Melissa d.
Westerville, OH
Recent discovery due to a coupon I had. I was pleasantly surprised. I love chocolate, but I also love eating right. This bar helps me stay satisfied and full due to all of the protein, but I get that sweet fix that I'm constantly craving! These make a good snack between meals.
Louis D.
I chose the Think Thin bars because I was on a "no sugar" month and they're one of the few options that don't have sugar (and no nasty substitutes like aspartame). Admittedly as a result they're not the best tasting protein bars, but they're more bland than bad. The Brownie Crunch is a good choice in terms of flavor. There isn't an overpowering protein taste and the crunch part is actually enjoyable.
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
This is my favorite flavor of the high protein bars. The crunch is nice, not too crunchy. The brownie flavor is so good. The sweetness is not over powering so it makes it nice to eat for a meal replacement or as a dessert after dinner.
Pink F.
Its my fav go to protien bar. Its pricey. Sometimes i can taste the alcohol sugar more in one bar over others. Maybe its the store and how its being stored.

Walmart