BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Brittany M.
I didn't like the flavor too much. It's not very sweet and tastes a lot like protein powder. Also after eating them for a few days in a row I got the worst stomach aches and was always in the bathroom.
Pink F.
Its my fav go to protien bar. Its pricey. Sometimes i can taste the alcohol sugar more in one bar over others. Maybe its the store and how its being stored.
Ellen L.
Flavor was ok. It still have that cardboard taste for me. However, it keeps me full without the junk food.
Amy B.
Tampa
These bars are great. I like all of them. They have ingredients you can read. I have bought these many times. I like trying all the different flavors. They are also inexpensive. I would recommend these.
Ashley R.
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Lia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I am not a fan of the taste of protein or protein bars at all. I think they're chalky and disgusting. However, I recently purchased these bars from Target and can honestly say they actually taste like brownie. There is a decent chocolate flavor with just a touch of protein taste. There are bits of almond throughout the bar, but not enough to create the crush you may be expecting based on the name.
Alyssa W.
Melbourne, FL
For a healthy bar this is pretty decent, it doesn't overall taste chalky. The chocolate is a pretty good flavor. Only reason it's not five stars is because think thin is a pricey brand and i wish it was lower.
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I like the taste of the thinkThin bar line. The brownie crunch bar has a very rich chocolate flavor. The texture is soft like a baked brownie. This product travels pretty well but if left in your pocket it will mush or crumble apart.
Nicole K.
Schertz, TX
This is by far my favorite flavor in the Think Thin bars. I much prefer their crunch versions over the chewy ones. As a protein bar, I love having a sugar free option without the gunky artificial sweeteners, and it tastes good too. Helpful to also have a gluten free bar as well.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
These can become SO addictive because they are SO tasty. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be meal replacement bars, but sometimes I got pretty hungry after an hour or so. Great to have in you desk at work for those late lunch days though.