BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Buy on Harmon ...
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite ThinkThin flavor! I eat these sometimes for breakfast or after a workout if I don't have my usual protein shake. Tastes like dessert!
Heather H.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite flavor! These have 20g of protein. They are not too chewy like many other protein bars. I love eating these for a snack.
Diana S.
San Diego, CA
Great replacement for other unhealthy sweets . Great source of protein and has a an amazing taste . It doesn't even have so much sugar
Kourt M.
This is about to be my favorite protein bar! With 20g of protein and 0g of sugar, it still tastes SO good and fills you up!
reilly a.
Grasonville, MD
these are my favorite bars- no sugar and they're gluten free! super yummy (just like a real brownie), and filling
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Discovered this bar recently...it was delicious. Chocolaty without being cloyingly sweet. Great healthy option.
Olivia M.
Palmdale, CA
These are a great to go snack when in a hurry they taste great and keep me full till I get done running chores
Ellen L.
Flavor was ok. It still have that cardboard taste for me. However, it keeps me full without the junk food.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love the thinkthin bars. They taste really good and fill me up. It's one of my favorite protein bars
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
It's pretty good for a protein bar!! Super yummy and chewy , great for an after workout snack