BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Amber V.
Redding, CA
I like the taste of the thinkThin bar line. The brownie crunch bar has a very rich chocolate flavor. The texture is soft like a baked brownie. This product travels pretty well but if left in your pocket it will mush or crumble apart.
Melissa d.
Westerville, OH
Recent discovery due to a coupon I had. I was pleasantly surprised. I love chocolate, but I also love eating right. This bar helps me stay satisfied and full due to all of the protein, but I get that sweet fix that I'm constantly craving! These make a good snack between meals.
Brittany M.
I didn't like the flavor too much. It's not very sweet and tastes a lot like protein powder. Also after eating them for a few days in a row I got the worst stomach aches and was always in the bathroom.
Alyssa W.
Melbourne, FL
For a healthy bar this is pretty decent, it doesn't overall taste chalky. The chocolate is a pretty good flavor. Only reason it's not five stars is because think thin is a pricey brand and i wish it was lower.
Amina R.
Silver Spring , MD
These can become SO addictive because they are SO tasty. I'm pretty sure they are supposed to be meal replacement bars, but sometimes I got pretty hungry after an hour or so. Great to have in you desk at work for those late lunch days though.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Great flavor options. These bars are easily accessible and affordable. They taste great, and hit the spot before or after a workout. The taste is chewy and satisfying and not at all chalky as some fitness bars can taste.
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
I love these bars! They are delicious. They don't taste chalky and they don't make my jaw hurt from endless chewing like other protein bars. I love that one box is enough to get me through one full work week. They keep me full for 4-5 hours on their own!
Ashley R.
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Nicole K.
Schertz, TX
This is by far my favorite flavor in the Think Thin bars. I much prefer their crunch versions over the chewy ones. As a protein bar, I love having a sugar free option without the gunky artificial sweeteners, and it tastes good too. Helpful to also have a gluten free bar as well.
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
This is my favorite flavor of the high protein bars. The crunch is nice, not too crunchy. The brownie flavor is so good. The sweetness is not over powering so it makes it nice to eat for a meal replacement or as a dessert after dinner.