BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
I really love this protein bar. It doesn't taste artificial and the texture is nice and fluffy.
It doesn't weigh you down, and it's the perfect little pick-me-up during the day. I also love that it has no added sugar. Brownie Crunch gives me a little chocolate fix without being loaded with fat and calories. I will continue to purchase these!
Jennifer V.
These are my favorite protein bar. They are not too sweet. They are very cake like and soft and moist and also the protein taste is not overpowering. They satifies a sweet craving and also curb your hunger but no for a long time. I prefer these protein bars over any other protein bars.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Love these protein bars they taste so good. Great on the go snack or meal replacement while
Not breaking the bank. They are also gluten free and sugar free! I love that they have good flavor and no weird taste!
Ashley R.
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Anya R.
I like this bar! It has a great amount of protein and tastes pretty much like a brownie. I wish that it was a little more natural but its worth it to fix a chocolate craving!
Sarah R.
Definitely my favorite protein bars as the nutritional facts are perfect for someone trying to lose weight or maintain, and the flavor is great. I will buy these in boxes because they are perfect to have in your purse or desk at work. They are quite filling for a protein bar and because they taste so good, you're not running around looking for something else to eat. The amount of fat and calories is great if you're trying to stay on track!
Shelby G.
Avondale, AZ
I had been going through a bunch of different types of meal replacement bars to work alongside my daily routine and these have by far been the most satisfying yet. They actually taste like a brownie- but with no guilt! The high protein content makes them super filling and I have yet to be able to finish a whole bar in just one sitting. Delicious and good for you. No complaints here.
Louis D.
I chose the Think Thin bars because I was on a "no sugar" month and they're one of the few options that don't have sugar (and no nasty substitutes like aspartame). Admittedly as a result they're not the best tasting protein bars, but they're more bland than bad. The Brownie Crunch is a good choice in terms of flavor. There isn't an overpowering protein taste and the crunch part is actually enjoyable.
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
This bar caught my eye as I was paying at my local Trader Joe's. Resulted in me going back to buy more! These bars are perfect to have on hand for that "in case of emergency" or if I'm just craving something sweet to eat! They're healthy and yummy! Gives me that energy boost I need when I'm in need of a snack!
Julia G.
I don't eat a lot of sugar, and when I want a protein bar...they are all LOADED with added sugars or even "sucrose" (in different names of course). This one has no sugar and has a great amount of protein. It even tastes really good and sometimes is my "sweet" when I am craving that sweet taste. Love these and they are always for a really low cost!