BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

victoria d.
I was pleasantly surprised by how good these protein bars taste. It is so convenient to have one of these bars on hand. This bar definitely met my expectations and I would definitely recommend. I think its the perfect snack to have between lunch and dinner.
Stacy S.
2,159 reviews
I received this product is a freebie for me local grocery store. It was delicious and it was very filling and satisfying. I would consider purchasing this product on a regular basis as a protein bar
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Purchased at: Target
Great source of protein! Even more than other known brands! It also tastes amazing! Not chalky at all like most bars are! They are delicious and have so many great nutrients I need to buy more of these!
Angely R.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok so I'm a low carb diet and mostly every protein bar has 5 carbs or more with sugar . These are zero sugar . Zero and only 2 net carbs and they taste so good . The chocolate fudge is my favorite but this one is second favorite. The best in my opinion
Stephanie C.
Berwick, ME
This bar is my favorite high protein bar I’ve ever tried! It’s gluten free and reminds me of actually eating a brownie. I usually go through a box a week since it’s a great way to get in my protein everyday.
Abbie A.
brookline, MA
Purchased at: Target
Yummy bar for a protein bar. The texture is better than most protein bars and I like how thin it is. It’s a good meal replacement and you can’t feel guilty eating it. I highly recommend.
Brennah C.
Windermere
Purchased at: Target
These are so delicious! It’s a great snack to have when you’re craving something sweet but want something a little more nutritious. I love these for snacking between meals or before I go to the gym.
Samantha L.
Doral , FL
Ohhhh my god this is the best protein bar ever! Is delicious and I’m very satisfied when I eat it. No sugar add and the flavor is very good for me, i really love it
Amy B.
Tampa
These bars are great. I like all of them. They have ingredients you can read. I have bought these many times. I like trying all the different flavors. They are also inexpensive. I would recommend these.
Alexandra M.
Corning, NY
One of the better protein bars I've had.. fair price for a protein bar, low sugar and high protein. Great for protein in a hurry. Also lower calories than a lot of protein bars.

Kohl's