BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
This bar is so delicious I eat one every morning at my desk. I ensure to drink lots of water with it too. They do not have a powdery taste but actually a very pleasant taste of chocolate. For someone who does not get enough of protein sources like myself this is wonderful
Stephanie C.
Dover, NH
This bar is my favorite high protein bar I’ve ever tried! It’s gluten free and reminds me of actually eating a brownie. I usually go through a box a week since it’s a great way to get in my protein everyday.
Stacy S.
I received this product is a freebie for me local grocery store. It was delicious and it was very filling and satisfying. I would consider purchasing this product on a regular basis as a protein bar
Kaleigh K.
Marion, OH
These are amazing! It is so hard to find protein bars that aren’t loaded with sugar. These taste delicious, have 0g of sugar and are low GI. Definitely would recommend
Amy B.
Tampa
These bars are great. I like all of them. They have ingredients you can read. I have bought these many times. I like trying all the different flavors. They are also inexpensive. I would recommend these.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
So yummy and has no sugars! So surprising that it tastes so good. I usually don’t love bars that are high in protein because they have a certain “protein taste” but this one you can’t taste it at all and had 20g of protein!! Love this flavor. Tastes like a dessert!
Samantha L.
Doral, FL
Ohhhh my god this is the best protein bar ever! Is delicious and I’m very satisfied when I eat it. No sugar add and the flavor is very good for me, i really love it
Alexandra M.
Hornell, NY
One of the better protein bars I've had.. fair price for a protein bar, low sugar and high protein. Great for protein in a hurry. Also lower calories than a lot of protein bars.
Lia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
I am not a fan of the taste of protein or protein bars at all. I think they're chalky and disgusting. However, I recently purchased these bars from Target and can honestly say they actually taste like brownie. There is a decent chocolate flavor with just a touch of protein taste. There are bits of almond throughout the bar, but not enough to create the crush you may be expecting based on the name.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have to follow a high protein diet and it is a struggle to find protein bars with a reasonable amount of protein that don't taste like you are chewing dirt.  These have 20g of protein and taste great, they feel like more of a sweet treat for me, which makes it much easier to reach my goals.  I love this flavor and my husband gets a peanut butter flavor flavor in a variety box, works great for both of us.