BY THINKTHIN

Every bite of our Brownie Crunch bar is filled with the rich flavor of brownies and almonds covered in delicious chocolate.

Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate), Coating (Maltitol, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Sodium Caseinate, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt), Glycerin, Maltitol, Ground Peanuts, Water, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt.

Contains: Peanut, Milk, Soy.

Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts And Egg.

Buy on Harmon ...
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I have to follow a high protein diet and it is a struggle to find protein bars with a reasonable amount of protein that don't taste like you are chewing dirt.  These have 20g of protein and taste great, they feel like more of a sweet treat for me, which makes it much easier to reach my goals.  I love this flavor and my husband gets a peanut butter flavor flavor in a variety box, works great for both of us.
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
This bar is so delicious I eat one every morning at my desk. I ensure to drink lots of water with it too. They do not have a powdery taste but actually a very pleasant taste of chocolate. For someone who does not get enough of protein sources like myself this is wonderful
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
So yummy and has no sugars! So surprising that it tastes so good. I usually don’t love bars that are high in protein because they have a certain “protein taste” but this one you can’t taste it at all and had 20g of protein!! Love this flavor. Tastes like a dessert!
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
I really love this protein bar. It doesn't taste artificial and the texture is nice and fluffy.
It doesn't weigh you down, and it's the perfect little pick-me-up during the day. I also love that it has no added sugar. Brownie Crunch gives me a little chocolate fix without being loaded with fat and calories. I will continue to purchase these!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Love these protein bars they taste so good. Great on the go snack or meal replacement while
Not breaking the bank. They are also gluten free and sugar free! I love that they have good flavor and no weird taste!
Ashley R.
This bar had pretty good flavor and over was quite filling. It can be a little chalky but that is what happens with a high protein bar. I usually have this with lunch with some fruit. Overall was a good bar.
Anya R.
I like this bar! It has a great amount of protein and tastes pretty much like a brownie. I wish that it was a little more natural but its worth it to fix a chocolate craving!
Sarah R.
Definitely my favorite protein bars as the nutritional facts are perfect for someone trying to lose weight or maintain, and the flavor is great. I will buy these in boxes because they are perfect to have in your purse or desk at work. They are quite filling for a protein bar and because they taste so good, you're not running around looking for something else to eat. The amount of fat and calories is great if you're trying to stay on track!
Shelby G.
Avondale, AZ
I had been going through a bunch of different types of meal replacement bars to work alongside my daily routine and these have by far been the most satisfying yet. They actually taste like a brownie- but with no guilt! The high protein content makes them super filling and I have yet to be able to finish a whole bar in just one sitting. Delicious and good for you. No complaints here.
Jessa R.
Mt Prospect, IL
This bar caught my eye as I was paying at my local Trader Joe's. Resulted in me going back to buy more! These bars are perfect to have on hand for that "in case of emergency" or if I'm just craving something sweet to eat! They're healthy and yummy! Gives me that energy boost I need when I'm in need of a snack!