BY THINKTHIN #64 in Fitness Supplements

Deliciously Natural Nutrition Portion Control Snack. 100 Calories per Bar. 0g Sugar. 5g Protein. Gluten Free. Change your body one bite at a time A delicious 100 calorie snack made with 5g of protein and 0g sugar, thinkThin® Bites are the ideal food on the go for an active weight management lifestyle.  ThinkThin® Bites provide energy without the punishing side effects of sugar and gluten.  Managing your weight never tasted so good. Available in four delicious flavors. think <. see more...

• "The dark chocolate and toffee nut are my favorite flavors. " in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend these bars if you are looking for a tasty, portable snack or emergency food product." in 1 review
  • "I actually really like the taste of this product, they're not very filling in my opinion though, I could eat the whole box!" in 1 review
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
I can´t tell you how much easier my life got after I discovered them. I always have a bag in my purse or gym bag for the little cravings inbetween. They fill me up and I´m good to go for a little longer.
I love the taste from them and I even prefer to eat them before I grab a muffin or a cookie.
Kristi T.
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
In terms of protein supplement bars, think thin is usually my go to! I love their products & they taste great too! This product is great for those counting calories & craving something sweet.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I didn't know this product existed! I love the thinkthin brand protein bars. I will have to check these out!
Anna-Kay B.
Anna-Kay B.
Perfect size bar for a quick snack on the run. Taste is great! I highly recommend these bars if you are looking for a tasty, portable snack or emergency food product.
live l.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
I love mini cookies. These actually taste good. I love the creamy chocolate in every bite.
Yari T.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
Omg love love these!its such a great craving snack!it doesn't make you feel guilty if you cheat on your diet!!plus dark chocolate is a lot healtheir!!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of Think Thin! This bar is great! It keeps your chocolate cravings at bay and is completely satisfying. Love it!
Henna E.
Henna E.
Pleasanton, CA
These bars are great chocolate snacks for when you have a craving. The dark chocolate and toffee nut are my favorite flavors.
Carly L.
Looks delicious Id love to try! Send few samples! Perfect size and good nutritional ingredients
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
They have a good taste and they are also low in calories for those that like to watch them!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
Are they satisfying? or do they leave you still hungry? I would really like to know because I am seriously thinking about trying them!
Carly L.
Where can I buy these ???
lizeth c.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
These look pretty good where can I buy