BY THINKTHIN

Enjoy Thin Bar Cherry Mix Nuts. Thin Bar Cherry Mix Nuts (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use.

Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
So delicious and tasty. A very healthy and good treat to have. Helps cut your appetite. These meet my expectations. I would definitely repurchase these. I highly recommend this product.
Genesis D.
I'm always trying to maintain my weight and these are perfect for my goal. It has less sugar than other brands and it's affordable. I would recommend to other people. Good taste and good choice for a healthy snack. Well pleased with this brand.
Claudia N.
Yummy bar. It tastes delicious for the amount of sugar this bar has. It is just a great option for a mid-day snack. The price is reasonable and you can find it in most grocery stores. I totally recommend this healthy snack.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I used to order these directly from think products and they were consistently chewy and fresh,sometimes at health food stores there dry and tough and somewhat flavorless! For the price they should always be fresh!
Brea F.
Oshkosh, WI
These have a really good taste and make me really full! I love the peanut butter one. They are really good for you. Also, they are not very big but still satisfying.
Ashley D.
These are great for on the go if you're hungry. I keep these in my car and if I have a long meeting or something, I whip this out and snack on it. It can keep me tied over till dinner usually
Ashley D.
Yum love the taste! They also have a line of bite size protein snacks which are amazing! They come in a resealable bag which is perfect for a purse, desk, or on the go!
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Thinkthin bars are so delicious, especially this one right here it's chewy, crunchy and nutty all in one bar mixed with cherries for a quick snack on the run !
Taylor H.
These are great tasting and go great as breakfast or dessert! This is a healthy snack that both parents and the kids can enjoy. Also great with a glass of milk!
Kelli R.
California , KY
Think Thin bars are my absolute go to protein snack! I love all of the flavors! The best part is that they don't have all of the artificial junk in them!
Ashley D.
Are these like the Special K bars?
mariana h.
Are this bar any different from other ones
Sarah S.
Are these similar to Special K protein bars or power bars?
Bailee B.
How do these taste? What other power bar are they similar to?
Natalie H.