thinksport Sunscreen SPF 50+ uploaded by Kaitlin F.

BY THINKSPORT

The Standard For Safe Sunscreen Dermatologist Recommended First Sunscreen To Pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements Top Rated By Ewg With A &Quot;1&Quot; Rating In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 And 2014 Free Of Biologically Harmful Chemicals No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, Or Uv Chemical Absorbers. Highest Spf 50+ (Per Fda 2012 Rules - Any Sunscreens Boasting Higher Are Falsely Marketing) Highest Level Of Broad-Spectrum Uva And Uvb Protection (Per Fda 2012 Rules) Highest Level Of Water Resistance (80 Minutes) (Per Fda 2012 Rules) Non-Nano Formulation &Ndash; Average Particle Size ≫100Micron Non-Aerosol Formulation (High Concern Of Both Ineffectiveness And Particulates Being Inhaled) Paraben, Phthalates, Paba And 1,4 Dioxane Free Applies And Absorbs Easily Non-Oily Feel Does Not Have An Obtrusive Smell That Many Organic Sunscreens Have A Member Of The Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact Featured In:&Nbsp; Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (Top Pick), Men's Health (Top Pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (Top Pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, Ynn News, Denver News, Triathlete, And 100S Of Online Review Sites.&Nbsp;&Nbsp;Cribsie And Red Hat Product Finalist.&Nbsp; Eco - Excellence Finalist. Silver Award Nappa.&Nbsp; And Many Others. The Difference Between Physical And Chemical Sunscreens Physical (Or Mineral) Sunscreens Work By Protecting The Skin With A Physical Barrier On Top Of The Skin.&Nbsp; Mineral Sunscreens Contain An Active Ingredient Of Either Zinc Or Titanium Oxide.&Nbsp; Thinkbaby&Trade; Sunscreen Has The Active Ingredient Of Zinc Oxide.&Nbsp; Chemical Sunscreens Penetrate The Skin And Are Absorbed Into The Blood Stream.&Nbsp; Active Ingredients Such As Oxybenzone Are Found In Chemical Sunscreens And Can Act As Endocrine Disruptors In The Body. The Truth About Spf Ratings Thinkbaby And Thinksport&Trade; Sunscreen Is Rated Spf 50+.&Nbsp; The American Academy Of Dermatology Recommends Children Over 6 Months And Adults Use A Sunscreen With Spf Of 30 Or Higher.&Nbsp; Some Chemical Sunscreens Advertise Spf Ratings As High As 100, However, The Fda Revisited The System And Set The Upper Limit To Spf 50 For 2012.&Nbsp; The Rating System As It Stands Causes More Misperceptions Than It Solves.&Nbsp; In Short, Sunscreens With Very High Spf Ratings Do Not Provide Better Protection Than A Spf 30 In Relative Terms.&Nbsp; It's Important To Note That The Current Spf Rating System Does Not Rate Uva; It Only Rates Uvb.&Nbsp; Dermatologists Recommend Using A Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen That Protects Against Both Uva And Uvb Exposure. Uvb Is What Commonly Is Associated With Causing Sunburn And Free Radical Generation.&Nbsp; Where Uva Has Been Linked To Skin Damage And Even More Serious Potential For Free Radical Generation. About Nanoparticles In Sunscreen, Nano Particles Refer To 0 Micron To 1 Microns Or 1 To 100 Nanometers.&Nbsp; We Acquire 100≫ Nm Size Zano.&Nbsp; There Is Concern Within The Scientific Community That Very Small Particle Sizes May Affect Biological Processes.&Nbsp; Nanoparticles Can Easily Pass Through The Epidermis And Therefore Could Interact At The Cellular Level.&Nbsp; To Our Knowledge There Hasn't Been Any Direct Statements That Have Concluded What Sizes Are Safe And Which Are Not.&Nbsp; But In The General Category Of Nanoparticles There Is Concern Not Just For Babies But Their General Use.&Nbsp; They Could Have The Potential For Greater Disruption For Infants, Whose Bodies Are Going Through Significant Development.&Nbsp; This Is The Same Concern That Scientists Have In Relation To What Harmful Chemicals Pose On Infants.&Nbsp; The Challenge Surrounds On How To Do Testing.&Nbsp; It Certainly Wouldn't Be Advisable To Conduct Testing On Babies Or Animal Studies.&Nbsp; So They Will Have To Be Done On Cells To See Their Potential To Interact And Then We'll Have To Extrapolate Whether There Would Be Similar Concern Within Our Biological Systems.&Nbsp; We see more...

Ben L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this brand and the sunscreen in general. They are very transparent and use minimal ingredients. Cream goes on well and does not feel greasy. Great price as well for the quality.
Chloe L.
San Jose , CA
I love this sunscreen! It has tons of zinc in it so it protects from burning and tanning too! I use just for my face. I play water polo and swim in California during peak sun hours and this really helps me.
Kristina C.
Lore City, OH
I work as a lifeguard and am out in the sun for hours and hours. I could use an umbrella but I enjoy getting a nice tan, however my face (nose) easily burns and will start to peel. I use this sunscreen on my face and it works wonders and I haven't been burnt yet.
Tori W.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely loved this product! I hated using sunscreen because of the way it made my skin feel, but this one doesn't make your skin oily! It is very inexpensive and you get more than what it looks like! If you hate oily sunscreen, I recommend this product!
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my New favorite sunscreen! It's actually not toxic and rubs it in pretty well, I don't have to spend 20 minutes trying to get myself not to have that thick white film showing! It's a little pricey by not by much. You get what you pay for!
Amber M.
I went to the lake and stayed there for 9 hours and it lasted all day even when swimming! It works well and I didn't have a bad burn. The price was just right and for the amount of product it was good. I would definitely buy again!
Heather H.
Miami Beach, FL
This is highly rated from ewg and keeps me from burning. thinksport Sunscreen SPF 50+ leaves White residue on skin though.
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
Big fan! Works very well. Natural and effective. Quite gentle as well. Applies well. Slightly pricey but worth it. One of the best natural ones out there. It doesn’t leave you feeling cake-y and covered in white paste like other ones out there. I always buy more when I run out!
Patrice J.
Surrey, BC
I love this sunscreen! It doesn't leave any white streaks plus it's SPF 50+! It's one of the safe sunscreens too (well according the EWG) which is a plus! I use it on my face and it hasn't had any negative reaction.
Iva B.
Using this sunscreen this summer and I am so impressed by not only the formula consistency but the clean ingredients. I use the kids line on my daughter as well. I recommend this for anyone looking to lower their toxic load with things they put ON their body during the summer!