thinksport Sunscreen

Broad-Spectrum Protection SPF 50+. Active Ingredient:  Zinc Oxide 20%. Dermatologist Recommended. Water Resistant Through our use of safe materials and work with leading scientists, thinksport™ addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in many existing sunscreens and consumer products. Provides healthy, broad-spectrum protection. No PABA, parabens, benzoate, phthlates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, UV chemical absorbers or toxic chemicals. First sunscreen to pass Whole Fo. see more...

• Does this sunscreen work for the face? Is it greasy or pore clogg...2 Answers
Jane C.
I've really been wanting to use a non-nano physical-only sunblock since chemical sunscreens are not good for your body nor the environment. This is pricier than buying any old sunscreen at the drugstore, but worth it. It is on the thicker side and difficult to rub in, but that's just how physical sunblocks are. It stays on well through physical activity.
Traci M.
This is definitely a must have for me in my beach bag or vacation bag. Not only does it go on well, but it stays on and neither myself nor my children have ended up burned when using it. It's mildly pricey, but well worth the price in my opinion. It is on of only two sunscreen products I will and do use.
Kit N.
Yes it is thick but it is made of safe ingredients. Other sunscreens protect from harmful UV rays but what damage is being done by the chemicals used in their formulas? Most of all, this works.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I really like this sunscreen because it keeps me protected from the sun when I am playing sports or doing my exercise in the sun and sweating.
Krista M.
Richardson, TX
It was a little bit too think of a consistency for me, but overall good protection from the sun.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
Does this sunscreen work for the face? Is it greasy or pore clogging? Wondering for a person with acne prone skin.