BY THINKSPORT #22 in Water Bottles

Safer Products for Healthier Athletes. Insulated. Ice Cold for Hours. No Bottle Sweat. Internal Mesh Filter. Easy-to-Fill Wide Mouth. Free of BPA, Phthalates, Cadmium, Lead & PVC Thinksport products address the growing concern of BPA leaching from polycarbonate based products.  Laboratory research has linked many chemicals in common use, including BPA and PVC, to cancer and hormone disruption.  Thinksport operates with the singular purpose of active lifestyles.  Help reduce your carbon footprint created by plastic throw away water bottles. see more...

thinksport LIVESTRONG Insulated Water Bottle
  • "I love this water bottle not only because of the modern look it gives off but also because it keeps my water cool throughout the night and day!" in 3 reviews
  • "This looks like a really good water bottle😉 I would so use this if I had this product😛" in 1 review
  • "It'll keep your coffee hot all day." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Love a water bottle that is insulated and won’t leak in my bag! I’m always on the go and need something o can throw in a gym bag, in my stroller caddy or in my diaper bag. And this is it! Cold water all the days!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert
I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF MY FRIENDS AND SOME OF MY FAMILY SAID THEY LOVE THIS BOTTLE SO I WOULD LOVE TO TRY IT OUT CAUSE I NEED A GOOD BOTTLE TO TAKE WITH ME I'M ALWAYS WALKING OR GOING SOME WERE IN THE CAR AND I GOT TO HAVE MY WATER OR ICE TEA OR A NICE COLD COCA OR SOMETHING HOT LIKE MY COFFEE OR COCO WHEN IT'S COLD LOOKS LIKE A WELL MADE PRODUCT
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this water bottle! It keeps my water cold literally all day and all night when I have it in my room before bed. The price of this was pretty cheap also. I for sure will recommend this to a friend.
Quana B.
This is the most elegant water bottle I've ever had! I get so many compliments on this water bottle! I wish I could find it in more than one color. My drink stays fresh. I would definitely recommend it to others.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
This bottle looks very classy. Now girls can look great even while going for a run. Every sweaty girl needs a classy bottle. I can't wait to get one of these.
Love this water bottle. I usually bring my to work and leave at my desk. It's very cute and different style of the other ones. Easy to drink!
Lizzy T.
Herron, MI
Such a great water bottle. My water stays cold all day so I don't have to worry about refilling it up with ice every two hours! great buy!
Nicholas M.
Hartford, CT
I've heard so many good thing about this water bottle I heard that it's great for any type of beverage and you can use it anywhere.
Reham  H.
Murfreesboro, TN
If your looking for an amazing water bottle this one is probably the one for you! It has a very unique shape and color
chaela a.
This is a great product and i totally recommend this! its absolutely amazing! very use full and affordable :)
How long does it keep my drink cold ?
Angela T.
I have a tendency to buy products based off of looks. This bottle is definitely great in that department, BUT does it do the things it claims to do??
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Does anyone know where I can buy this at?
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
Does anyone know how long it stays cold for?
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
This looks great where can you find it ?