thinksport Kids Sunscreen SPF 50+ uploaded by Beth C.

BY THINKSPORT

Safer Products For Healthier Athletes. Dermatologist Recommended. Water Resistant. Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Through our use of safe materials and work with leading scientists, thinksport™ addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in many existing sunscreens and consumer products. For more ways to join the fight against cancer, visit Livestrong.org. Provides healthy, broad spectrum protection. No PABA, Parabens, Benzoate, phthalates, BPA, Oxybenzone, Avobenzone, Petroleum, UV Chemical absorbs or toxic chemicals. see more...

Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
We just recently bought this sunscreen off of amazon. I love that is mineral based and free of harmful ingredients. Compared to other safe sunscreens for kids it was a good price. We will definitely buy this again for our kids!
Ambyr V.
I adore this sunscreen not only for kids, but also for myself! It's a mineral-based sunscreen, so no harmful (or at least questionable) chemicals and stellar UV protection. However, unlike most mineral-based sunscreens, this one doesn't leave a white cast on my skin and isn't hard to rub in. It is thick, but applies effortlessly. It doesn't have the traditional sunscreen smell; in fact, it doesn't have much of a scent at all.
Heidi D.
I love that this sunscreen doesn't make me feel like I'm putting something unsafe on my kids. It goes on pretty thick but smells great. If I had one complaint it is that it is a bit hard to get rubbed in because of it's thickness.
HEATHER C.
I use this for our children. Helps prevent the harsh sunburn and protects my kids from those harmful sun rays,Goes on easy,pleasant smell and no stickiness and no rub off when your child sweats . deffiently recommend!
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
In my opinion, best sunscreen for little ones. It stays put and softens while it protects. Sunscreen is soooo important! Highly recommend this for protecting little ones. It's great on pups too!
Byanca L.
Very durable! Great quality! I love this product & I recommend it to everyone! Very durable! Great quality! I love this product & I recommend it to everyone! Very durable! Great quality! I love this product & I recommend it to everyone!
Megan M.
The best sunscreen! Non chemical based, physical based sunscreen. It works as soon as you put it on and has no carcinogens or animal testing associated with it!
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Wow a healthier choice for kids sunblock. Love the idea. 50 spf. Great. Would love this more if it was a little cheaper or you got more for the price.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Sooo happy i have found this product ! My family and i camp for 2 weeks in August and my youngest gets sun burned every year .. Not this year tho 😀
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Works great and good price. wear it and stops my fair skinned granddaughter from getting sun burned. I would recommend it to others.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does work?
Royshada S.
Is this good to use every day?