BY THINKSPORT

The Standard for Safe Sunscreen br Dermatologist Recommended start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements 6 Top Rated by EWG with a 1 rating in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 7 Free of biologically harmful chemicals 4 No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers 1 Highest SPF 50+ 2 Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection 3 Highest level of water resistance 12 Non-nano formulation Average particle size 100micron 13 Non-aerosol formulation 14 Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free 11 Applies and absorbs easily 8 Non-oily feel 9 Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have 10 A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact Featured in: Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy, Men s Health, Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times see more...

Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
This is my go to sunscreen for the kids. It smells amazing, goes on smoothly and rubs out very nicely. It does go on white, which i prefer to ensure I get all the skin covered. My oldest daughter is dark complected whereas I am very pale, neither of us have any white residue after rubbing in.
I will say, you cannot miss an application. So definitely follow their re-application suggestion
Karin S.
Paoli, PA
I have made the switch from chemical to mineral sunscreen because we wear it year round and always outdoors. This has a pleasant smell, goes on easily, doesn't feel greatest and provides excellent sun protection. With 20% zinc oxide as the active ingredient, it's a an excellent barrier for both UVA and UVB sun rays.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
Seriously the best sunscreen we have ever purchased for our boys! It smells amazing and it lasts a LONG time! We will purchase this product again next year! Super gentle on their skin and lasted through a trip to the beach and pool! They didn't burn one single time!
Mari S.
Have really liked this sunscreen. Wanted a more natural product for my daughter and have been very happy with this one. She has not burned, goes on thick but not greasy. And it smells great. I have been using as well!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
This is rated one of the top brands of sunscreen for both kids and adults. They are safe without bad ingredients and it works! I can see why rated so high!
kids k.
Let me begin by saying I research the products that I use on my kids to death and when I was looking for a chemical free sun screen this brand is THE BEST! According to the Environmental Working Group (EWG) this has the lowest toxicity in children's products compared to everything else and at a very reasonable price. There are comparable products in terms of quality but for a crazy price. I love this line of products for my kids.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Bought this at our local health food store. I like that it is mineral based and has no nasties in it. Good price for what you are getting! Definitely effective. I use it on my three year old and one year old. They don't burn and I know that it is safe on their skin! Smells nice too! Rubs in easily!