thinksport EveryDay Face SPF 30, Papaya, 2 oz uploaded by Sawan C.

BY THINKSPORT

Safer Products for Healthier Athletesbr Zinc Oxide 20% Dermatologist Recommended 2 The Standard for Safe Sunscreen 3 Designed for Everyday Use Water resistant up to 80 minutes. Broad spectrum UVA UVB SPF 30+. Everyday Face was created because of the need for a safe solution without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of products formulas on the market. Everyday Face is enriched with Vitamin C and E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. The formula dries very quickly, and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application. No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, or animal products. Our sunscreens were the 1st to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and top rated in EWG s database Skin Deep since 2010. No animal testing. Studies show everyday use of sunscreen reduces skin aging by 24%. Mineral see more...

• How tinted is this sunscreen? I am looking for a zinc sun...1 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
Sawan C.
I’ve been on the lookout for a physical sunscreen. They’re better for the environment and less sketchy than chemical sunscreens. Thinksport Face doesn’t burn me which is the most important thing. It’s a thick formula. The tint isn’t very pigmented and turns white on my olive skin for a few seconds but then sheers out. It’s a tad greasy (powder is needed) but it doesn’t dry out my face like most Korean and Japanese sunscreens do. It smells fruity but thankfully the smell goes away. This sunscreen is also not tested on animals which is wonderful. $11 for 2oz is a little steep but I feel better knowing that I’m paying for good ingredients.
Allyson R.
I’m so glad I found this face sunscreen. I love the high zinc content but this sunscreen is tinted so it goes on neutral colored and not with a white cast. Such a great physical block face sunscreen! Love the ingredients list and the smell is nice too.
Christina C.
Flushing, NY
It's tinted so it blends in so much easier than other sunscreens. It smells great and it provides the perfect amount of coverage.
Kit N.
Smell is overpowering and awful. Why does this need to be strongly scented? Also, makes my face orange.
Nicole T.
Hamilton, ON
My skin has been very problematic lately with different primers I had tried, and then I thought I might be breaking out because I switched to a natural cleanser..
Ever since using Everyday Face my acne has improved significantly. I use this under my make up, it outlines to do so on the packaging and it works amazingly. Price it kind of up there but if you want to protect your skin this summer and look cute as heck, you gotta add this into your routine.
Donneisha D.
Madison, WI
How tinted is this sunscreen? I am looking for a zinc sunscreen with a slight skin tint.