Thinksport® Everyday Face Spf 30+ Naturally Tinted Sunscreen

by thinksport

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
Safer Product for Healthier Athletes
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
Mineral Based Formula
Dermatologist Recommended

Everyday face was created because of the need for a safe solution without the harmful chemicals found in a majority of products/formulas on the market. Everyday Face is enriched with Vitamin C & E and includes a small amount of tint to reduce any whitening effect from minerals. The formula dries very quickly, and provides an excellent base layer before makeup application.

No PABA, parabens, phthalates, oxybenzone, avobenzone, dioxane, or animal products
Our sunscreens were the 1st to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and top rated in EWG’s database Skin Deep since 2010. No animal testing
Studies show everyday use of sunscreen reduces skin aging by 24%
Uses

Helps prevent sunburn
If used as directed with other sun protection measures decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun

Suggested Use
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
Reapply:
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor

Inactive Ingredients:
Purified water (0), aloe barbadensis leaf juice extract (0), capric caprylic triglycerides (0), sorbitan stearate (coconut based) (1), methyl abietate (pine wood resin) (0), vegetable  glycerin (0), cetyl dimethicone (0), hydrogenated castor oil (0), magnesium sulfate (epson salt) (0), sunflower oil (0), jojoba oil (0), ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (0), tocopherols (vitamin E) (1), olive oil (0), raspberry seed oil (0), cranberry seed oil (0) hyaluronic acid (made from vegetable) (0), currant (0), citrus paradisi (0), iron oxide (2)
(skin deep ratings change)

Warnings
External use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun

How tinted is this sunscreen? I am looking for a zinc sunscreen with a slight skin tint.
Start your review of Thinksport® Everyday Face Spf 30+ Naturally Tinted Sunscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this sunscreen for when I don’t want to wear anything on my face but still need sun protection AND a little bit of coverage! It dries down matte and leave my skin looking super even and refreshed!
Gardner, MA
Thinksport® Everyday Face Spf 30+ Naturally Tinted Sunscreen uploaded by Sawan C.
I’ve been on the lookout for a physical sunscreen. They’re better for the environment and less sketchy than chemical sunscreens. Thinksport Face doesn’t burn me which is the most important thing. It’s a thick formula. The tint isn’t very pigmented and turns white on my olive skin for a few seconds but then sheers out. It’s a tad greasy (powder is needed) but it doesn’t dry out my face like most Korean and Japanese sunscreens do. It smells fruity but thankfully the smell goes away. This sunscreen is also not tested on animals which is wonderful. $11 for 2oz is a little steep but I feel better knowing that I’m paying for good ingredients.
I’m so glad I found this face sunscreen. I love the high zinc content but this sunscreen is tinted so it goes on neutral colored and not with a white cast. Such a great physical block face sunscreen! Love the ingredients list and the smell is nice too.
Face sunscreen is never the most comfortable thing to apply haha but it does the job and I’ve read that the ingredients are much safer than other brands
Flushing, NY
It's tinted so it blends in so much easier than other sunscreens. It smells great and it provides the perfect amount of coverage.
Smell is overpowering and awful. Why does this need to be strongly scented? Also, makes my face orange.
Pickering, ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is such a great mineral sunscreen. I do find it a bit on the heavier side, but now going in to the winter months - it is perfect. It is rich but does not suffocate my pores. It also gives the skin a healthy glow.
Calgary, AB
I give this product a 5 because it has all the right ingredients in it and makes my face feel good. I found this product to be very effective and in my opinion affordable. I would recommend this product for sure!
Hamilton, ON
My skin has been very problematic lately with different primers I had tried, and then I thought I might be breaking out because I switched to a natural cleanser.. Ever since using Everyday Face my acne has improved significantly. I use this under my make up, it outlines to do so on the packaging and it works amazingly. Price it kind of up there but if you want to protect your skin this summer and look cute as heck, you gotta add this into your routine.
New Liskeard
First the texture of this is excellent for a mineral based sunscreen. No stinky smell and goes on non-greasy. Perfect for the face and not oily. Reasonably priced for a mineral based product.