Skin CareFacial Skincarethinksport
Bergamot Cedarwood Natural Deodorant Stick For Healthier Athletes, 29 Oz, 6 Pack

by thinksport

Thinksport Bergamot Cedarwood Natural Deodorant Stick For Healthier Athletes, 2.9 Oz, 6 Pack ; UPC: 852714007611

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Thinksport Bergamot Cedarwood Natural Deodorant Stick For Healthier Athletes, 2.9 Oz, 6 Pack!
Jami B.
Ava, NY
I love the scent of this deodorant the Bergamot and Cedarwood give it a real earthy scent. I love that it is made with natural non toxic materials. This is one of the better natural deodorants I have tried. I apply in the morning and in the evening it is still working, others i have had to reapply through out the day, but not this one long lasting freshness. It does leave a bit of residue, but is easily rubbed in, no balls or anything like that. A really great natural deodorant, and again the scent is really nice.

Looking for your answer?