ElectronicsComputersLaptopsThinkpad
Lenovo Refurbished Black 141" T61 Laptop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium

by Thinkpad

Lenovo Refurbished 14.1" T61 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core 2 Duo processor 2.00GHz 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB) in the Lenovo T61 Laptop PC Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 750GB SATA hard drive Store 500,000 photos, 214,000 songs or 395 hours of HD video and more DVD-CDRW Combo drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats on this black 14.1" laptop PC with 750GB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/g Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/g connection built into your PC 14.1" anti-glare LED-backlit display on this refurbished laptop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo processor and 4GB memory Intel HD Graphics Additional Features: 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x FireWire (IEEE 1394) port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port Black 14.1" laptop PC with 750GB hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium has a rechargeable battery 5.66 lbs, 14.68"L x 1.41"W x 9.65"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Refurbished items have a 1-year parts and labor limited warranty Recovery partition on Hard Drive What's In The Box: Lenovo T61 Laptop PC, power cord and AC adapter Rechargeable battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.

Anyone ever used this laptop before? Wondering about lag time.
Que tal es el producto?
Is anyone else not crazy about refurbished electronics especially computers
Start your review of Thinkpad Lenovo Refurbished Black 14.1" T61 Laptop PC with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 4GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Home Premium!
Techie Expert Level 1
I didn't think I'd like this particular laptop. It didn't have the number pad in the right corner like I'm used to so it's still taking time to get used to that. Otherwise, it's exactly what I was looking for and it sits the purpose I need it for perfectly.
Orangevale, CA
I really dont like this laptop at all. Its way to laggy and not my type. There are many better computers  that out rule this laptop. When I was younger I absulotly hated this laptop. I never use it anymore. I would not recommend this to you at all because its an awful laptop.
Berlin, CT
Awesome size for school! Its not too big just perfect for your dorm doesnt take up much space
Owensboro, KY
Good for a work computer. Not too big and not too small. The look could use a little update but other than that it's all around great!
Really good laptop but kinda bulky for my taste has good processor I use it quite often and it's very easy to use
cali
Me gustan mucho estos productos , son de una marca conocida y se obtienen buenos resultados , los recomiendo .pero
Dallas, TX
This is good, I have always love the brand. For many, they hesitated buying a refurbished one thinking it won't last longer. For as for me, I like buying refurbished, it's cheaper and better because they have already checked, tested and repair if there is something wrong with it. So far, I have never have a problem with a refurbished electronics
This is worth buyin you can have so much fun and the laptop is very nice itself . I would recommend it
Broomfield , CO
Techie Expert Level 2
Love this laptop! has many fun ways of flipping the screen around to make it a tablet! Very useful
This is an amazing product and I think that this tends to be a generally underappreciated brand because I absolutely adore this and your dad are use that and it's just really good it's reliable and sturdy and I recommend it