ThinkGeek
By Thinkgeek.com
#16 in Websites
Allie T.
Allie T.
Has anyone ever had to return or had a problem with any products from ThinkGeek?
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
3 years, 4 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've never had to return anything to ThinkGeek - but in my dealings with their customer service department, they seem to stand by their products and be forthright.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
3 years, 6 months ago
I've only every had one problem in years of ordering from them, and it was when they left one item out of my order. Customer support was super easy to work with and they fixed he problem for me quickly!
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
gallatin, TN
3 years, 12 months ago
I had an LED Blade Runner umbrella show up defective (the LED didn't work). They let me keep it (still kept rain off my head, right?) and sent me a new one, no problems!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Nottingham, MD
4 years ago
Yes, I received a set of four Dexter glasses and one of them was broken. I contacted them and they immediately set me a new set of glasses, and said I could keep the unbroken glasses from the original set. Great customer service!
Sandra G.
Sandra G.
Sudbury, ON
4 years ago
Not yet, everything has been right as advertised and arrived in good shape.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Palmdale, CA
4 years ago
Nope, not yet. Hopefully never have to.
Kim J.
Kim J.
4 years, 3 months ago
I had to return a shirt at Christmas time and they mailed me a new one before I returned the one that they sent that was the wrong size. Great customer service
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
West New York, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Yeah, I ordered the broadsword umbrella for my husband and it got damaged during shipping.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 5 months ago
The zombie family window stickers fell off of my boyfriend's care in like 2 days, but I haven't had a chance to call them about it. Really disappointing since everything else I've gotten from them has been great.
dan b.
dan b.
Calgary, AB
4 years, 6 months ago
In the last 5 years i haven had to return a single product for defect or otherwise
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Indianapolis, IN
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, but it's rarely happened in all the years I've been buying from them. But when it does happen they are great to deal with. I received a mug from them about a year ago, and the handle was broken off. They were very helpful, and sent me out a new one right away.
Shelby T.
Shelby T.
Fayetteville, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
I had a banana tree that I bought, that I wasn't able to make grow. :(