BY THINKGEEK, INC.

Minecraft diamond sword see more...

Buy on Kmart
Melanie B.
Goodyear, AZ
Minecraft Ready to Fight! Well I would when I cosplay using this prop and toy as I would put it. It's semi affordable, Thankfully I got this on clearance at my local Fry's bought 2 products for $20 best clearance EVER. Yes, I may be a Young Adult who loves games and living in my own world. This makes me believe that I could live in my dream world and fight all the MODS, since they're creepy and scary but cool. It's made into thick foam so it's durable for the most part, and it replicates the Diamond Sword armor item in minecraft very well. The handle of the word is nice too, it's neat how it's pixelated too. I find this great to have as a prop but also just to hold and make my imagination go wild. Again great for decoration but as a bonus good for a Adult or Child who enjoys Minecraft.
Kari L.
FLINT, MI
My son loves this, but it isn't durable.  It really shouldn't be sold as a toy.  The plastic stabilizer rod is poking out through the pommel on both sides, and some of the color has chipped off - he's only had this since February.  He has other swords that we bought secondhand when he was a baby (he's 5) that are in better condition!.  I wish I would've known how cheaply it was made, because I wouldn't have bought it for him.  2 stars only because my son loves Minecraft.
Stacy A.
The quality of this sword is top of the line.  My son and his friends have beaten the ever loving jelly out of it and it just keeps on ticking haha.  They play with it for hours and battle it out.  We have had it for a year or two and it's still going strong.  I highly recommend this sword.  Just be careful because it is a heavy duty toy and it can hurt if hit with it.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
Even though my old cat chewed it up, the quality of foam this is made out of is amazing. I used this for a cosplay my first Anime convention and it was a success! Like I said, would've been a lot better if my cat didn't ruin it though. Plan on purchasing all the tools.
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
My son loves this sword. It's very durable, we have had our Minecraft swords for several months and they have held up perfectly. They are expensive at around $20 a piece but the kids love them and they are still like new even though they have fought off several zombies. Wink, wink.
Christian h.
Ft Wainwright, AK
These are very lightweight, and probably won't last too long in my house. They were $20 at the store but for the quality I wouldn't pay that, but snagged a few really cheap on clearance. Kids love them!
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
These look great and are fun and lightweight. My issue is that you're paying way too much for a piece of foam. It's not worth it.
Cassandra S.
Pittsburgh , PA
We have this sword..hahahaha. Its so hilarious, not much need for it, but it was great to get, and we have it hanging up. lol
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I bought a bunch of these for my younger cousin when he had a minecraft themed party and everyone really liked them
Ashley M.
Streamwood, IL
Great as a prop or even a toy. It's sturdy and lightweight, looks exactly like the on in the game. Lots of fun