BY THINKGEEK.COM #16 in Websites

ThinkGeek
  • "This website has so many things that actually relate to my interests, and the prices are decent and they have wonderful customer service." in 85 reviews
  • "They pretty much have everything ranging from Star Wars, Star Trek, Zombies, Dr Who...you name the pop culture icon and they have it! " in 66 reviews
  • "I can always find something for my husband and soon and can usually find unique, personal gifts for other friends and family too." in 52 reviews
  • "My husband and I are gamers - console, table top, live action - Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek and Firefly fans and we have two children who love the geekiverse as much as we do." in 33 reviews
  • "I always go here when I'm shopping for friends, and I can almost always find something that's perfect and reasonably priced." in 23 reviews
Such a fun site for gifts!  My entire family has something from this site and I have so many favorites that I can cannot even list them all here.  The shipping is quick and the product quality is high.  For geeks and those who love them, this is a must!
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
If I had more money, it would be spent here. It has all of the nerdy geek things I *need* in my life, and I go here first whenever I have to get presents. Some of the things are expensive, but the quality is great.
If you go to a physical location, just know that there is soooo much more online to check out. Odds are you can find at least one thing that fits your interests. It's amazing.
Miranda V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love think geek! They opened a store in the mall of America and it’s huge and has a ton of unique gifts and a ton of board games! I love the variety of products they have and their prices are cheap too! Great store
Mary Ann B.
Middlesex, NC
Love ThinkGeek! They opened a store near me and I just love it! I love the selection of products and memorabilia including DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, video games and much more. I picked up an adorable backpack to use as a purse/diaper bag and it was only $25. They are not badly priced at all.
Atasia B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Personally, this is one of my favorite online stores to shop for all around geeky and nerdy things. It's also a nice place to grab gifts for others. SOme of their products like the technomancer hoodie often glitches and the shipping can sometimes take longer than expected. I also wish they expanded on items for more fandoms and had a wider selection of items in general. for a growing store, they're not too shabby.
Amber N.
Erie, PA
Maybe this review is a bit clouded by nostalgia, but ThinkGeek is but once the former business it was. Sure, now it caters to more geek groups - which is fine - but it frequently comes off as a somewhat less crass Spencer's Gifts. On top of the obvious drop in quality of items, TG has been found on multiple occasions to resell low to mid-quality items from China at what one could call an exorbitant markup. For instance: they sell LED remote-controlled lightbulbs, which are available directly from China and Singapore for roughly 3.00-5.00USD with 3.00USD shipping, meaning that you're only out a maximum of eight dollars per lightbulb - and if you buy multiples, they'll even combine shipping. ThinkGeek, however, sells the same exact remote-controlled LED light bulbs (same brand, same model) for $39.99, plus an average of roughly $5.00 shipping until you order enough that you have to bump up to the next size, and then shipping increases exponentially. I understand that they're a business, but I think that as far as markup goes, that's a bit much.

Still, ThinkGeek offers an impressive amount of exclusive items for pretty much any fandom on the internet, allowing geeks to surround themselves with objects they love. The staff is funny, friendly, and very helpful. Any time I've had an issue with an item I've received, it was always resolved within 24 hours. I still cautiously recommend ThinkGeek to the aware buyer.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Just watched this today for the first time. I like to see how other people are capable of doing such amazing risk taking with out a bad outcome ! Really gets you thinking. I'm used to watching todd.o and usually grossed out by the horrible mistakes
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I like ThinkGeek, a lot for all of their amazing pop cultural items.  They have so many items that are fun, unique and just great.  I didn't give ThinkGeek 5 stars because they are pretty pricey and I really don't like how much their shipping costs.  If you are looking for something fun and unique, ThinkGeek is the way to go.
Anna P.
ThinkGeek has so many awesome products on their site. I always go there to find present ideas for myself and others. If you're super into pop culture or just like cool games and knick Knacks in general, you should give ThinkGeek a try!
Rhett C.
Newberry, FL
Appeals to the geek in me. Every time I go I'm like I want this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this .
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
What is your absolute favorite think geek product?
Brittany H.
Carrollton, TX
Whats your favorite item?
Brandi H.
Murfreesboro, TN
What kind of stuff do you like purchasing from thinkgeek most?
Crystal P.
Palmdale, CA
What do you have in your wish list? =]
kelsey c.
Hannibal, MO
How much have you spent buying gifts for the dork in your life?