BY THINKBABY

The Standard For Safe Sunscreen Dermatologist Recommended First Sunscreen To Pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements Top Rated By Ewg With A &Quot;1&Quot; Rating In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 And 2014 Free Of Biologically Harmful Chemicals No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, Or Uv Chemical Absorbers Highest Spf 50+ (Per Fda 2012 Rules - Any Sunscreens Boasting Higher Are Falsely Marketing) Highest Level Of Broad-Spectrum Uva And Uvb Protection (Per Fda 2012 Rules) Highest Level Of Water Resistance (80 Minutes) (Per Fda 2012 Rules) Non-Nano Formulation &Ndash; Average Particle Size ≫100Micron Non-Aerosol Formulation (High Concern Of Both Ineffectiveness And Particulates Being Inhaled) Paraben, Phthalates, Paba And 1,4 Dioxane Free Applies And Absorbs Easily Non-Oily Feel Does Not Have An Obtrusive Smell That Many Organic Sunscreens Have A Member Of The Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact Featured In:&Nbsp; Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (Top Pick), Men's Health (Top Pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (Top Pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, Ynn News, Denver News, Triathlete, And 100S Of Online Review Sites.&Nbsp; Cribsie And Red Hat Product Finalist.&Nbsp; Eco - Excellence Finalist.&Nbsp; Silver Award Nappa.&Nbsp; And Many Others. The Difference Between Physical And Chemical Sunscreens Physical (Or Mineral) Sunscreens Work By Protecting The Skin With A Physical Barrier On Top Of The Skin.&Nbsp; Mineral Sunscreens Contain An Active Ingredient Of Either Zinc Or Titanium Oxide.&Nbsp; Thinkbaby&Trade; Sunscreen Has The Active Ingredient Of Zinc Oxide.&Nbsp; Chemical Sunscreens Penetrate The Skin And Are Absorbed Into The Blood Stream.&Nbsp; Active Ingredients Such As Oxybenzone Are Found In Chemical Sunscreens And Can Act As Endocrine Disruptors In The Body. The Truth About Spf Ratings Thinkbaby And Thinksport&Trade; Sunscreen Is Rated Spf 50+.&Nbsp; The American Academy Of Dermatology Recommends Children Over 6 Months And Adults Use A Sunscreen With Spf Of 30 Or Higher.&Nbsp; Some Chemical Sunscreens Advertise Spf Ratings As High As 100, However, The Fda Revisited The System And Set The Upper Limit To Spf 50 For 2012.&Nbsp; The Rating System As It Stands Causes More Misperceptions Than It Solves.&Nbsp; In Short, Sunscreens With Very High Spf Ratings Do Not Provide Better Protection Than A Spf 30 In Relative Terms.&Nbsp; It's Important To Note That The Current Spf Rating System Does Not Rate Uva; It Only Rates Uvb.&Nbsp; Dermatologists Recommend Using A Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen That Protects Against Both Uva And Uvb Exposure. Uvb Is What Commonly Is Associated With Causing Sunburn And Free Radical Generation.&Nbsp; Where Uva Has Been Linked To Skin Damage And Even More Serious Potential For Free Radical Generation. About Nanoparticles In Sunscreen, Nano Particles Refer To 0 Micron To 1 Microns Or 1 To 100 Nanometers.&Nbsp; We Acquire 100≫ Nm Size Zano.&Nbsp; There Is Concern Within The Scientific Community That Very Small Particle Sizes May Affect Biological Processes.&Nbsp; Nanoparticles Can Easily Pass Through The Epidermis And Therefore Could Interact At The Cellular Level.&Nbsp; To Our Knowledge There Hasn't Been Any Direct Statements That Have Concluded What Sizes Are Safe And Which Are Not.&Nbsp; But In The General Category Of Nanoparticles There Is Concern Not Just For Babies But Their General Use.&Nbsp; They Could Have The Potential For Greater Disruption For Infants, Whose Bodies Are Going Through Significant Development.&Nbsp; This Is The Same Concern That Scientists Have In Relation To What Harmful Chemicals Pose On Infants.&Nbsp; The Challenge Surrounds On How To Do Testing.&Nbsp; It Certainly Wouldn't Be Advisable To Conduct Testing On Babies Or Animal Studies.&Nbsp; So They Will Have To Be Done On Cells To See Their Potential To Interact And Then We'll Have To Extrapolate Whether There Would Be Similar Concern Within Our Biological Systems.&Nbsp; We see more...

• Does this leave a greasy residue? Does it smell like sunscreen or...2 Answers
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
After plenty of research on the Skin Deep website and elsewhere, we purchased this product for our daughter three years in a row. This is the first year we also tried Think Sport Kids and noticed a difference in only one ingredient. The price is steep but we'll worth it for great sun protection. We have (entire family uses it now) never burned or developed rashes. The product doesn't cause an exzema flare up in our daughter as others have. We will continue to purchase this product as long as the quality remains the same.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I feel confident in this product. You cannot take any changes when it comes to using skincare products on babies. Their skin is so delicate and sensitive. I feel that this product is safe to use. I highly recommend.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This sunscreen is a bit expensive compared to others, but I feel great knowing how safe it is for my baby's skin.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Taylor
This is the best mineral sunscreen I've tried. It rubs in really well and doesn't leave you all white like most others. The smell is incredible. I use it myself and on my son and neither of us have gotten sunburned. I like that I don't have to worry about chemicals in the ingredients. It is a little pricey but you can find good deals on Amazon
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
This is the most all natural organic 50+spf I could find, it's a little pricey but worth it. My daughter has my skin, meanin extremely pale & sensitive skin & we spend a good 5 hours in the beach, she had this on & walked away with not a burn in sight. I'm sooooo happy I decided to do my research & bought this.
Alex E.
Alex E.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this in a close out sell from Kroger. It has turned out to be the best sunscreen for our whole family. It smells great, goes on smooth and has great protection. It smells great too. It also rates the best on the think dirty app so I feel good about using it on my baby.
Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
This product is good for a baby. I always use this for my son, everytime he go outside and play. Or if we on the beach. This is such a wonderful product. I couldn't wait to use it. I literally used it everyday. I love this stuff. I ran out but I will be buying more and more soon.. I want to trying more thing some this brand.
Kitty I.
Kitty I.
Manhattan, KS
Thinkbaby sun screen is great! It goes on smoothly and is easy to rub in on my squirmy 1 year old. It gives great protection when we go out to the park and even stays on great during water play. I'll be ordering more to keep his skin safe and protected this summer. thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
The best sunscreen for a baby we have found. Very effective and long lasting. It's very gentle on little ones and doesn't seem to harsh on their skin. This meets all our expectations and we will recommend this to others.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Jackson, GA
Works very well and smells amazing. A little on the higher end of sunscreen, but I found mine in mark down. Turns out it was a great deal. I had never used this brand before even though I herd of it. Glad I tried it out!
Lillian W.
Lillian W.
Does this leave a greasy residue? Does it smell like sunscreen or is it scented?