Add a Photo

By THINKBABY
#732 in Sunscreen
The Standard For Safe Sunscreen Dermatologist Recommended First Sunscreen To Pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements Top Rated By Ewg With A &Quot;1&Quot; Rating In 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 And 2014 Free Of Biologically Harmful Chemicals No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, Or Uv Chemical Absorbers Highest Spf 50+ (Per Fda 2012 Rules - Any Sunscreens Boasting Higher Are Falsely Marketing) Highest Level Of Broad-Spectrum Uva And Uvb Protection (Per Fda 2012 Rules) Highest Level Of Water Resistance (80 Minutes) (Per Fda 2012 Rules) Non-Nano Formulation &Ndash; Average Particle Size ≫100Micron Non-Aerosol Formulation (High Concern Of Both Ineffectiveness And Particulates Being Inhaled) Paraben, Phthalates, Paba And 1,4 Dioxane Free Applies And Absorbs Easily Non-Oily Feel Does Not Have An Obtrusive Smell That Many Organic Sunscreens Have A Member Of The Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact Featured In:&Nbsp; Tennis, Bicycling, Natural Child, Daily Candy (Top Pick), Men's Health (Top Pick), Competitor, Standard, Pharmacy Times, Men's Journal (Top Pick), Chicago Tribune, The Bump, Times Square, The Daily Green, Ynn News, Denver News, Triathlete, And 100S Of Online Review Sites.&Nbsp; Cribsie And Red Hat Product Finalist.&Nbsp; Eco - Excellence Finalist.&Nbsp; Silver Award Nappa.&Nbsp; And Many Others. The Difference Between Physical And Chemical Sunscreens Physical (Or Mineral) Sunscreens Work By Protecting The Skin With A Physical Barrier On Top Of The Skin.&Nbsp; Mineral Sunscreens Contain An Active Ingredient Of Either Zinc Or Titanium Oxide.&Nbsp; Thinkbaby&Trade; Sunscreen Has The Active Ingredient Of Zinc Oxide.&Nbsp; Chemical Sunscreens Penetrate The Skin And Are Absorbed Into The Blood Stream.&Nbsp; Active Ingredients Such As Oxybenzone Are Found In Chemical Sunscreens And Can Act As Endocrine Disruptors In The Body. The Truth About Spf Ratings Thinkbaby And Thinksport&Trade; Sunscreen Is Rated Spf 50+.&Nbsp; The American Academy Of Dermatology Recommends Children Over 6 Months And Adults Use A Sunscreen With Spf Of 30 Or Higher.&Nbsp; Some Chemical Sunscreens Advertise Spf Ratings As High As 100, However, The Fda Revisited The System And Set The Upper Limit To Spf 50 For 2012.&Nbsp; The Rating System As It Stands Causes More Misperceptions Than It Solves.&Nbsp; In Short, Sunscreens With Very High Spf Ratings Do Not Provide Better Protection Than A Spf 30 In Relative Terms.&Nbsp; It's Important To Note That The Current Spf Rating System Does Not Rate Uva; It Only Rates Uvb.&Nbsp; Dermatologists Recommend Using A Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen That Protects Against Both Uva And Uvb Exposure. Uvb Is What Commonly Is Associated With Causing Sunburn And Free Radical Generation.&Nbsp; Where Uva Has Been Linked To Skin Damage And Even More Serious Potential For Free Radical Generation. About Nanoparticles In Sunscreen, Nano Particles Refer To 0 Micron To 1 Microns Or 1 To 100 Nanometers.&Nbsp; We Acquire 100≫ Nm Size Zano.&Nbsp; There Is Concern Within The Scientific Community That Very Small Particle Sizes May Affect Biological Processes.&Nbsp; Nanoparticles Can Easily Pass Through The Epidermis And Therefore Could Interact At The Cellular Level.&Nbsp; To Our Knowledge There Hasn't Been Any Direct Statements That Have Concluded What Sizes Are Safe And Which Are Not.&Nbsp; But In The General Category Of Nanoparticles There Is Concern Not Just For Babies But Their General Use.&Nbsp; They Could Have The Potential For Greater Disruption For Infants, Whose Bodies Are Going Through Significant Development.&Nbsp; This Is The Same Concern That Scientists Have In Relation To What Harmful Chemicals Pose On Infants.&Nbsp; The Challenge Surrounds On How To Do Testing.&Nbsp; It Certainly Wouldn't Be Advisable To Conduct Testing On Babies Or Animal Studies.&Nbsp; So They Will Have To Be Done On Cells To See Their Potential To Interact And Then We'll Have To Extrapolate Whether There Would Be Similar Concern Within Our Biological Systems.&Nbsp; We
Photos (7)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
After plenty of research on the Skin Deep website and elsewhere, we purchased this product for our daughter three years in a row. This is the first year we also tried Think Sport Kids and noticed a difference in only one ingredient. The price is steep but we'll worth it for great sun protection. We have (entire family uses it now) never burned or developed rashes. The product doesn't cause an exzema flare up in our daughter as others have. We will continue to purchase this product as long as the quality remains the same.
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
I feel confident in this product. You cannot take any changes when it comes to using skincare products on babies. Their skin is so delicate and sensitive. I feel that this product is safe to use. I highly recommend.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
This sunscreen is a bit expensive compared to others, but I feel great knowing how safe it is for my baby's skin.
Jaquayla G.
Jaquayla G.
Boyle, MS
June 12, 2017, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
This product is good for a baby. I always use this for my son, everytime he go outside and play. Or if we on the beach. This is such a wonderful product. I couldn't wait to use it. I literally used it everyday. I love this stuff. I ran out but I will be buying more and more soon.. I want to trying more thing some this brand.
Kitty I.
Kitty I.
Manhattan, KS
June 8, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
Thinkbaby sun screen is great! It goes on smoothly and is easy to rub in on my squirmy 1 year old. It gives great protection when we go out to the park and even stays on great during water play. I'll be ordering more to keep his skin safe and protected this summer. thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
Diana C.
Diana C.
Jackson, GA
June 21, 2017, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
Works very well and smells amazing. A little on the higher end of sunscreen, but I found mine in mark down. Turns out it was a great deal. I had never used this brand before even though I herd of it. Glad I tried it out!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
June 10, 2017, 8:20 a.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
The best sunscreen for a baby we have found. Very effective and long lasting. It's very gentle on little ones and doesn't seem to harsh on their skin. This meets all our expectations and we will recommend this to others.
Chanelle C.
Chanelle C.
Gray, TN
June 13, 2017, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
Very thick and stays on your babies skin while playing in the sun and water. It was effective and my child did not get burnt. I am pleased that it is natural and doesn't include chemicals in the ingredient list.
Cecelia R.
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
June 20, 2017, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
This is by far our favorite sunscreen. Goes on smoothly, and is sensitive enough for my kiddos who suffer from eczema. The ingredient list isn't intimidating, which is important to me. And cost is low, which is necessary for a family on a budget!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
June 20, 2017, 10:54 p.m.
Review for: thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50+
this sunscreen was amazing! my skin is very sensitive and oily :( so sunscreen is normally GROSS. but this was a success! very thin an gentle on my skin, i highly recommend to anyone else with skin issues, happy summer!
Lillian W.
Lillian W.
Does this leave a greasy residue? Does it smell like sunscreen or is it scented?