BY THINKBABY

At Thinkbaby and Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. We work with leading scientists worldwide to create safe alternatives. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens. Simply looking at the ingredients you’ll quickly realize you don’t recognize any of them. Many existing sunscreens have been brought to market with little concern for their safety and boast inflated SPF numbers. Not only do ingredients in sunscreen interact with skin, but data shows after application of lotions, some of the same chemicals can be detected in the bloodstream. Most people wear sunscreen to reduce the chance of developing cancer, so why apply something that could potentially increase this risk? This question has unfortunately left many people moving away from using sunscreen at all. Thinkbaby sunscreen and Thinksport livestrong sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. A quick look on your local drugstore shelf will show an increasing number of chemical sunscreens boasting ultra-high SPFs of 60 and greater. Data assembled by the Environmental Working Group calls into question the efficacy of these sunscreens. see more...

Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
The best sunscreen for a baby we have found. Very effective and long lasting. It's very gentle on little ones and doesn't seem to harsh on their skin. This meets all our expectations and we will recommend this to others.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Just went to Disney for 7 days and went through one full 3oz bottle of this Thinkbaby sunscreen. It did the job and kept me and my two girls protected. First off, I have to say it smells wonderful! The scent reminds me of orange creamsicles, it smells so yummy! It does go on thick and leaves a white cast when applied but that is to be expected from mineral sunscreens IMHO. It does seem to be waterproof to a certain extent because you need to scrub a little when washing it off. Overall, I would buy this product again in the future knowing that it is safe (according to the EWG site) for my kids and I.
Jamie K.
Kaneohe, HI
I love this sunscreen for both myself and my son! It goes on thick but not greasy, I know my son is being protected from bad UV rays! I use it on my face as well. I've tried other baby sunscreens but "honest"ly I always come back to Thinksport.
Denica K.
Review for: White more...
I think this product does a really great job of protecting the skin. I was able to be in the sun for 3-4 hours without re-applying and I did not burn. I will say that if I ran a lot or was just sweating, in general, I did feel it coming off a little and I don't recommend using it under your foundation. It also leaves you looking a little bit white, but a lot of stuff with SPF in it can be tricky so I think it's okay. Other than that I liked it, it had a nice smell, but not overpowering, I would recommend it, especially for small kids.
Carol-Anne L.
Kingston, ON
Works amazingly, safe for babies and adults skin, smells absolutely fantastic! (Like a creamsicle!) I've purchased it many many times and will continue to purchase in the future. I love it!

Amazon