BY NONE

Think Thin Cupcake Batter 1.41 oz see more...

Rachel S.
This bar is soft with a thin outer coating. It tastes like vanilla similar to cupcake batter. The inside of the bar has like little black dots like vanilla bean ice cream. It's really good and perfect so a quick snack or breakfast on the go. I purchased at Giant in the Organic/Natural section. It coast around $1.50.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this bar! They have such a great taste, I really thought it tasted like a cupcake/dessert, but it was a healthier option. It also has a good amount of protein and found that it helped fill me up or hold me over. I like to have it for lunch with fruit and veggies or as a snack. I also think that the texture is good too.
Olivia F.
Canyon Country, CA
I absolutely LOVE these protein bars! I've gone through at least a dozen boxes since I've first tried them. They are protein bars that are sweet and filling! This is my favorite flavor I've tried, besides the lemon bits which are good but not as good as this! They're a little pricey, over $1 a bar at target. The cupcake ones are harder to find too. Also, these are not heat friendly. The outside coating will melt if in a super hot car in the summer, but the real bar is still good!