BY THINK TANK #75 in Camera Cases

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

This backpack will hold most 15" laptops and is slim and lightweight for maneuvering in urban environments and travel. It will still hold a Pro Size DSLRand even a 70-200 2.8 attached. This product is different from other Think Tank Photo backpacks becau see more...

Review (1)
Erin W.
New Buffalo, MI
This has been my go to camera bag for several years. Being a professional photographer I need a bag that is going to be durable, versatile, and not kill my back if I have to wear it all day. This bag is all of those things. I love that I can carry my laptop if I need to and that the dividers are able to be rearranged depending on my need for the job. Think Tank products are fantastic and this has not disappointed.
Angela O.
Tulua, Valle del cauca
Donde podria encontrar algo asi para mis equipos de fotografia?