Think Products - think Thin Protein Bar Chocolate Espresso - 2.1 oz. uploaded by Linda S.

BY THINK PRODUCTS

THINK BABY 10x 2, 1 OZ CHOCOLATE MUDSLIDE THIN BAR, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA5469 see more...

Lauren B.
Cincinnati
Think thin bars are my absolute favorite bars out there. I wish they were cheaper or I'd eat them every day. I like all of the varieties that they have. Love that they are low in sugar, or the ones that have no sugar don't taste gross like most sugar free bars do IMO
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
By far the best protein bars for women. Low in carbohydrates and extra sugars and all natural ingredients. They're pretty pricey but I don't mind paying for a quality product. I can only find this flavor at my local organic grocery store or Whole Foods. Delicious flavor if you are a coffee drinker like me!
Sandra A.
Atlanta, GA
I really love the ThinkThin bars. Though they are marketed as a weight loss bar they are actually really good nutrition wise. They typically are high in protein and low in sugars. They also have a really great taste and are not as dense as most protein bars. Though this flavor is good, I do prefer the lemon ones. My only complaints is that though they often don't use sugars they do use sugar alcohols and they are high in sodium.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
Just bought a handful of these in the Peanut Butter flavor. They are very delicious! The best part is that not only are they tasty, but also high in protein (20g).

Not as sweet as other brands, which in my opinion, is good. Sometimes they are too sweet and I really like a good taste of PB- my favorite flavor. They are also very light. Didn't dwel like I had just eaten 5 chocolate bars.
Savannah T.
I bought these due to the similarities to the quest bars. I was shocked and amazed how well they tasted! I hate protein bars but these are honestly very good. The price is right as well!
Susannah H.
I am not a bar person but, I love the think thin bars. My favorite is the honey drizzle peanut. There is a slight crunch at the bottom of the bar. They are so delicious and good as a meal replacement or snack.
Andrea D.
Mickleton, NJ
High protein and a great calorie snack for anyone watching their weight. I tried them when I could find Kind bars and even though it's not a perfect substitute, they're still yummy.
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
I have recently started using meal replacement bars. This brand I like the peanut butter one. I have to try more because I am continuing using the replacement bars.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
This flavor is great! Love that these aren't sweet and they keep me full till lunch!
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Are these any good? I haven't tried this brand.
Nellie C.
N Charleston, SC
I have tried other varieties of this brand- some have a strong "diet" flavor and others are really good- how is this one?