Think Products Think Thin Crunch uploaded by Qianqian M.

BY THINK PRODUCTS

Thinkthin blueberry mixed nuts crunch bar. With 60% less sugar and 2x the amount of protein than leading fruit and nut bars, this delicious nutty delight is not only a good source of fiber packed with peanuts, almonds and cashews, but also has a generous helping of blueberries - natures jewels and nutrition-rich superfruits. A delicious nutritious snack for any time of the day.â â 10 bars included. see more...

• How are these? Worth trying...1 Answers
  • Where do u buy this kind? I haven't seen them at trader joes, tar...1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the chocolate varieties? I love those.1 Answers
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
They sell these at my gym.  I like that they are lower in sugar than most other bars in their category.  The flavors are good. I try to stay away from dairy and they have vegan options as well, so definitely bonus. Most of all it has a nice taste.   A lot of energy bars can taste like chalk to me and just grainy and tasteless.  These are a  nice texture with great taste.
Jordan D.
Pawtucket, RI
I love ThinkThin products. The Fruit & Nut line is a nice alternative to their high protein bars, and the blueberry flavor doesn't disappoint. I like that these are relatively love in sugar and contain real ingredients. They're a great pre-workout snack!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This protein bars taste great compare to other bars. also contains 20 grams of protein that help me to keep full till 4 hours. My favorite flavor is Chocolate Espresso.
Gina A.
Plantsville , CT
These bars have been a favorite of mine for awhile now. I love the flavors an they taste yummy! They are healthy & fill me up. The are made with great ingredients and are good for you!
Whitney D.
I usually make my own protein bars that don't contain any dairy but there are a great grab to keep in the gym bag for days there just isn't time for DIY-ing
Allison M.
Jacksonville, NC
Taste great!!! Gives you an extra boost of energy when you might need it during the day! Blueberry and Cranberry are the best!
Danielle Z.
I really enjoy ThinkThin products. They are always tasty and pretty good for you. Calories aren't bad for the taste either.
Ashleydawn W.
These are okay in my opinion, I like the other flavors a little more than these ones, but still good for what they are.
Kayla K.
These tastes so good! My boyfriend and I buy these all the time. I highly recommend them for camping and hiking.
Rachel M.
Yum! I love all the think thin products and have not been disappointed yet. The flavors are all really yummy.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Where can I buy these I would love to try
Nettie m.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Where do u buy this kind? I haven't seen them at trader joes, target, Ralph's, or Amazon? Where have these been hiding?
B W.
Garland, TX
Are these as good as the chocolate varieties? I love those.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
How are these? Worth trying...