Think Products Single Serve Oatmeal Honey Peanut Butter 1.76 oz

by Think Products

The thick, rich texture features the super-tasty, super-grain red quinoa, perfectly balanced with a mouthwatering assortment of creamy peanut butter drops, crunchy peanut pieces and a pinch of salt with a hint of honey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Think Products Single Serve Oatmeal Honey Peanut Butter 1.76 oz!
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
Think Products Single Serve Oatmeal Honey Peanut Butter 1.76 oz uploaded by Catrina R.
This was not my favorite, the peanut butter was a little to overpowering. I might try it again and add a little bit more of a plain oatmeal with it. The little bit I did eat keep me full for the most part. I will definitely try another flavor.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls, NL
1,193 reviews
Think Products Single Serve Oatmeal Honey Peanut Butter 1.76 oz uploaded by Mandy H.
I love all the Think Oatmeals, this wasn’t my fav but it is still good. They are very reasonable priced and the portion is perfect. Great high protein breakfast.

Looking for your answer?