Think Geek uploaded by Ana M.

BY THINK GEEK #18 in Electronics Stores

Nika S.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
This is the Holy a Grail of geek. I love this website, it never lets me down. If you understand the meaning of fandom then this site is for you! If you can think of it they've probably got it. Every time I make a purchase with them I not only collect points towards free stuff but they send me a coupon for a discount off my next order! Love it!!
Roni D.
dartmouth
I love this company. I order most of my geek stuff from here and it's great. Never had a problem with an order I love the packaging and everything is in there good. there is everything you're geek heart could ever want. I just love love love this company. It's fantastic. Go. Shop. Go now!
Carley G.
I try not to go on this site too much because my day is quickly sucked away by it! So much cool stuff to browse through. I wish the shipping was cheaper to Canada, though. If other companies can do it, why not ThinkGeek?
Tuyet K.
Edmonton, AB
My daughter received a cool gift from this store which she absolutely LOVES! The butterfly in a jar concept blows her mind daily ~ she's three now but I can see this being part of her life for a long while.
Brandon M.
Anchorage, Ak
Think Geek is a fantastic store with an eclectic verity of items to purchase. I find myself making excuses just to purchase from them. Buy something for the geek in your life.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
The items sold on here are so addicting and you could spend hours browsing through everything. I agree, I wish shipping was cheaper to Canada though.
Roxanne F.
Winnipeg, MB
Anywhere I can find superhero & movie-themed stuff that no one else has, is my place to be! Thank you, ThinkGeek for being my hero lol! :)
Marylin M.
Maracaibo
In this website Some items are a bit pricey but they're also great quality for the most part .  IS NOT SO BAD
Heather P.
Toronto, ON
Amazing website. I can spend hours looking through all the items. Geeky gifts galore.
Casey Z.
Plant City
Best/worst thing you've bought from them?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
What do you like to buy on here?
Loren M.