Think Geek uploaded by Ana M.

BY THINK GEEK #18 in Electronics Stores

Silje B.
My go to site to buy anything for my 13 year old. He loves this site. Great selection and can find items that are hard to find elsewhere.
Brenda M.
WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
The name says it all. For your inner geek or nerd this store has all kinds of unique goodies. Get your Minecraft and Dr. Who things here.
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
I love the products on this website. We are a family full of geeks so I get quite a few Christmas and Birthday gifts from Think Geek.
Jeremy H.
I can honestly say I spend too much time browsing their website and too much money on items I really don't need…but want SO bad.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Love all the weird stuff they carry! They have fast shipping too, and lots of gift ideas for people that are hard to shop for
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
Think Geek has some really cool stuff: collectibles and merchandise for fandoms that you sometimes can't find anywhere else.
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
Always my go to place for cool and unusual gifts for the men in my life. So many geeky, electronic, computer themed things!
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
Love this website. they have a lot of nerdy stuff. They also are putting their stuff into stores now. Hastings & Game Stop.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
This is probably the BEST site to get awesome geek gear from. I visit this site often to find cool stuff for my fiancé.
Kate E.
I have never ordered from think geek but I love browsing their site. great website. hope to one day order from.
Casey Z.
Plant City
Best/worst thing you've bought from them?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
What do you like to buy on here?
Loren M.