Think Geek uploaded by Ana M.

BY THINK GEEK #18 in Electronics Stores

Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Shipping is fast but expensive for certain items. Also, do your research because unless they make it for their site you may eventually find it for cheaper.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
I love this site because of all the odd ball gift ideas. I always seem to find something I want that I never knew I needed! How could you not love that?
Priscilla P.
San Francisco
Great for finding funny, themed, or licensed gifts. Not only are the gifts great to look at, they're great to use. I do wish that shipping was faster
Alyssa F.
I don't think I've ever gone to this site and found something I didn't want. The prices are a little high, but it's products you just need to have.
April C.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have bought so much from this website, I love it all. I have a facehugger and chestburster. they were my two favorite things from the website.
Ryan S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great products and amazing customer service. There was a hiccup with a gift and it didn't arrive on time. It was backordered just after purchase.
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
You can find some incredible things on this site. I usually look here for gifts for my geeky relatives and then I discover how geeky I really am.
Jill B.
Claremont, NH
Love this website! It has so many options of gifts for anyone on your list :). I always find awesome clothes and collectable items on ThinkGeek.
Erin O.
Great online store for all your geek/nerd needs! We shop here regularly and have never had a bad product or bad experience with customer service!
Amanda R.
New Market, AL
This site is quickly becoming a favorite in my household. The products are durable and have awesome designs. They also have great sales!
Casey Z.
Plant City
Best/worst thing you've bought from them?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
What do you like to buy on here?
Loren M.