Think Geek uploaded by Ana M.

BY THINK GEEK #18 in Electronics Stores

Natalie J.
Lots of fun items you cannot find anywhere else. Prices are not too bad and they usually have sales going on. I also like that they carry a good amount of clothing for women, not just geeky shirts for men.
Diane N.
Huntington Beach, CA
Novelty for puzzles and fun brain games, my nieces and nephews love items from here. Prices are a little more expensive that I would like. Sometimes you can find the same thing on amazon for cheaper.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
Seriously if you have to buy gifts for a geeky boyfriend/ girlfriend this is the place to go! They have so many unique gifts! And they always have sales and promos through email.
Vincent W.
San Diego, CA
Hands down my favorite place online to find gifts for the nerds and geeks in my life as well as just little things for myself. The selection is great and they are always get new items as the culture evolves. Great for presents or whatever!
Suzanne M.
Techie Expert Level 3
Love this sight! Bought one of my husband's favorite funny t-shirts from them. They have geeky and funny items that I think would work for most people in their 20s-30s.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
ThinkGeek is a magical wonderful website full of things I want, don't need, and can't afford. Good internet window shopping, but its rare I'll buy anything from them.
Tera F.
We got Christmas presents for our two dearest friends from ThinkGeek. The fact they have a variety of items of geeky interests and prices points is really cool.
Lauren J.
Tampa, FL
Awesome site! Constany adding new products, all products are very cool things. Great for gifts for the geek in your family, although the rest of your family may wish they were geeks too
Buzz B.
Encinitas, CA
Good sales, cool stuff, reasonable prices. The perfect place to buy something for someone you have no idea what they want or need. They have great unique items for non-geeks as well.
Lauren O.
Discovered thinkgeek from their catalogue that my dad gets! I love looking at their stuff even when I'm not looking to buy anything cause of the amazing products
Casey Z.
Plant City
Best/worst thing you've bought from them?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
What do you like to buy on here?
Loren M.