Think Geek uploaded by Ana M.

BY THINK GEEK #18 in Electronics Stores

Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
I. Am. Obsessed. With. Think. Geek! And yes, the periods were absolutely necessary. I have never received a damaged product or been left unsatisfied when shopping with Think Geek. I’m already placing my next order!
Natasha S.
Techie Expert Level 1
I LOVE ThinkGeek.com! The products are anywhere from wearable and/or useful  to funny or decorative. I buy things for myself, like shirts, scarves, coffee mugs, and as gifts for my family! I've never gotten something from ThinkGeek that I didn't like. Their customer service is personable and will work with you on your issue quickly and efficiently. Also, they have geeky Haiku's on the website, so that's a plus.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Techie Expert Level 3
Although some of their products are a bit pricey, I find that they almost always send me a great coupon and tend to have really interesting and fun products. I have had some difficulty returning in the past, but that was before they teamed up with Gamestop.

Their Geekpoints program has scored me items that were literally in my cart and that I was about ready to pay full price for, so yay. Overall, my advice is to sign up for an account, put whatever you want in your cart, and then wait about a day for them to send you a coupon (or check their site for one). The only thing I tend to not buy on here is books, unless on sale/clearance, because Amazon often has them for cheaper and with my free prime shipping.
Emma Z.
Tampa, FL
This website is great for any member of almost any fandom. They have so many little toys and things that are really great. I've bought and received many items from here and I haven't a complaint about any of them. You can find so many things that you didn't know you wanted on her. For some that's good, and for some that's very bad haha. Just s little side note, customer service isn't THAT amazing, kinda feels like you're being rushed through it. But other than that, I'm in love with this website!
Corrie H.
Bardstown, KY
I have had great experiences with Think Geek until recently. I had placed an order which had shown shipped. I checked on this order twice being told to wait on shipping (it had been plenty of time) and the third time they told me my order was lost. Not only was this a Christmas gift for my children, but they were out of stock and no time frame for when it would be backordered. They also have not responded back to my email on concerns.
Candi E.
Fantastic website I love all the products that on there even the ones that I would never buy I love learning about. I've got my husband a T-shirt that is a drum set on the front and he can touch and make drum noises , titanium spork and tons of other cool things that we found and purchased from this website and they're always rolling out new products so every day be checking on their sales and stuff!
Geoff P.
Provo, UT
If you consider yourself a geek in any sense, this is the site for you! Thinkgeek has some of the greatest pieces of geek existence in one spot on one website. They always have a great clearance section and I have not gone there one time without WANTING something so bad it hurt. I have purchased many gifts for others and things for myself, the shipping is fast and they are just awesome!
Dawn B.
Chilton, WI
Amazing site for your inner geek! From Star Wars to Dr. Who, Think Geek has amazing products you can't find anywhere else. I think one of my favorite things is the customer action shots that are posted with the product information. I've only purchased a few things from the site and they have all been worth the money-plus they always have awesome things in the sale/clearance category!
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is probably one of my favorite website and for so many different reasons. Every Christmas or birthday this is the first place I go to when selecting gifts for my husband or brother. There are so many neat items for pretty nice prices. The only problem is, if you don't buy soon enough, they will sell out and you won't be able to get the gift before Christmas.
Jessica P.
Love this site because of all of the unique items you can find. Lots of Doctor Who and Firefly items that I never knew I needed. It also has unique shirts and items for the workplace to break up the monotony of the day! The only downside is some of the products can be over-priced, but where else could you get the geeky items they offer?
Casey Z.
Plant City
Best/worst thing you've bought from them?
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
What do you like to buy on here?
Loren M.