Think Dirty®

by Think Dirty

For the selected natural beauty brands, we offer a verification service that we carefully review your ingredient list in our database. Upon inspection, if passed, we list your brand with a checkmark icon to let our users know your ingredient lists have been carefully vetted by us!

WHY LIST WITH US?

Many users have told us we are their go-to source to learn about new, clean products - they seek out our green verified checkmark! Your Think Dirty rating is an important trust factor for health-conscious consumers, which you could leverage to promote your mission and commitment to your integrity of using the highest quality ingredients that are safe.

Think Dirty® app is the easiest way to learn ingredients in your beauty, personal care and household products. Just scan the product barcode and Think Dirty will give you easy-to-understand info on the product, its ingredients, and shop cleaner options!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Think Dirty®!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine H.
Happy Valley, OR
Think Dirty® uploaded by Katherine H.
Do you look at the ingredients in the products you buy? Think Dirty® does it all for you! In their mobile app you can scan the barcode on the product or look up by name. As a consumer who not only shops for myself, I shop for my little guy. This app makes it very convenient to take out your phone and scan before you buy. It’s an independent source in which makes it easier to compare products as you shop. This has allowed me to break down the ingredients and learn about potentially toxic & harmful ingredients in every day items I could be using. Let’s talk about the Dirty Meter this is a comprehensive rating that is given to a product. Not to mention very detailed and easy to understand information on ingredients, certifications, and health impacts. The app produces a “grade” to both the product itself as well as each ingredient within the product. The best grade a product can have is a “0”, meaning it’s has an extremely low risk ingredient - if any. Anything with the grade of 0-3 is considered to be in the “green category”. The yellow category is 4-7 and the “red category” is graded 8 and above. I have gained so much knowledge on products I thought were all “natural” when that wasn’t the case. I can now confidently say I feel good about the products my son and myself are using. I HIGHLY recommend this app if you have not yet downloaded it or heard of it. This is your sign!!!
Mary Caitlyn  O.
Think Dirty® uploaded by Mary Caitlyn  O.
I had a few people ask what app I use to get a detailed description on ingredients in products (skin care, body care, etc), & this is it! It doesn't have every single product ever (which you can submit to add to the app), but it has alot & really breaks down why certain ingredients are bad for you & their potential effects. It's a super handy app & I recommend downloading it & playing around with it for a bit!
Audrey H.
Moultrie, GA
Think Dirty® uploaded by Audrey H.
I absolutely LOVE this app!! Scan the barcode of your beauty products/hair care/ cleaning products and see what ingredients are clean and which are potentially harmful to your health. I’ve started changing the products I use and use on my children! 5 stars forever for this app!!
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Think Dirty® Think dirty- buy clean is a GREAT APP! This mobile app allows consumers to learn about potentially toxic ingredients in everyday cosmetics and personal care products via a quick search or barcode scan. It also generates a score on the Dirty Meter for each product. I have fun scanning muy face care items to see id there sre snt toxic inhrediants in them. Go too your app store and upload it is a free app!!
Sable S.
Adore this app as it has help me to shy away from certain products after finding out how harmful some of the ingredients actually are. I uses it almost every time I go to the store looking for new skin care/ hair care.
Shanae A.
I just found out about this app and I must I love it. It tells you what products are good for you. I wish I knew bout this years ago. If you don’t have please get. You will not regret it
Ariana W.
Oak Creek, WI
Omg! I LOVE this app! A customer actually introduced me to it. I work in the beauty department at TjMaxx and if you’re familiar with our store you’d know that we carry so so so many different skin care products, from dupes, high end creams, serums, and drugstore brands — you name it? we probably have it. If you’re anything like me — eager to try new products but also on edge due to various reasons: sensitive skin, don’t know what products are good/bad, unsure of what’s even IN these products and what’s listed on these long labels... the list goes on and on. THIS APP IS FOR YOU. Think dirty helps you shop CLEAN. They list items from skincare, to beauty products, hair, nails, hygiene etc... from 0-10 (green to red) shows whats IN the products, what’s hazardous to you, and helps you compare items as well. In this day and age, EVERYONE has some cleaning to do, start with the think dirty app. Once you get started I promise you’ll be addicted! Think Dirty®
Kintana S.
Canyon Lake, TX
I use think sport and think sport baby, never had a problem with either and from what I have seen they are almost the exact same ingredients. The do have a scent but not as bad as a lot of others I have tried. Best part is they are safe
Tamara I.
Toronto, ON
I like this app a lot. I have very sensitive skin and react to certain ingredients, so I always like to check Think Dirty® before trying a new product. I like how links to research and studies are provided to back up any claims of “dirty” ingredients, so that people can make up their own minds and be properly informed.
Courtney M.
Toronto
I absolutely love this app! Think Dirty helps you shop clean - which is SO important. I am in the process of switching all my beauty products to clean, 100% vegan and cruelty free and this app has been helping so much! Highly recommend for anyone who is interested in the ingredients of their beauty products.

Looking for your answer?